Up-Votes Needed Jimm Olsen Mission may be bugged

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by TechWarrior0329, Apr 15, 2022.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

This may just be my toon but I got the mission from Olsen and went to Scoops to get my disguise. After I clicked Scoops I did turn into Dark Robin but the directive to get the disguise never went away and went I went and tried to click 5 objective to complete the mission.. I did m=not get credit.

Now I tried a number of things to correct this ..
    1. switched to another ALT and then back and tried again
    2. Turned in the rest of my missions and went back to me base and then returned to try again
    3. logged out of the game completely and then back in and returned to try again.

None of these things changed anything and my alt still can not complete the Olsen mission. Now to add additional info.... I have been logged on with 5 other ALT today and did not have this sane issue wuth any of them so i think we can rule out my compuer or internet connection as an issue. In toher word the other 5 all did Olsen's mission and got credit and the rewards for it with no issue. ONY this latest ALT has the problem???

ANYONE else have this problem? . I have reported it in game and will file a ticket as soon as I finish this post.
  2. IonHero Committed Player

Which mission did Jimmy send you on?
    as there are at least 3 different missions he can send you on...
    Dark Robin Vats, Disrupt Apex, and something to do with the Umbrax Crystals
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

The problem solved itself sort of.. previously I followed the arrow to where it sent me and clicked and clicked on stuff. Last try... The arrow sent me in a different direction and I clicked on the "RIGHT" objectives and YAY got credit. was still sort of weird that like 4 tries before it sent me in the right direction but it finally did and i got my rewards :)