Confirmed Collection Node Does Not Turn Off After Collecting

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by GoldenarmsX, Apr 14, 2022.

1. GoldenarmsX Active Player

I'm not 100% if my character acct is bugged, but this seems weird. In the new Death Metal content, I've come across a collection node on the SW part of the destroyed Hall of Justice that didn't turn off when I collected from it. I could collect different pieces for each activation and it didn't seem to matter what server I was on, and was still present when I logged out and returned to the game. However, it did turn off when someone else collected from it.

Which now has me wondering if there's something amiss with my main character - last week, I couldn't buy the royal chroma pack from Savage or Sleeve with loyalty points with this same character (it was locked, despite having the points for it), though seemingly my other characters could buy it no problrm. Not sure why, but this collection that doesn't deactivate when I use it, but does when someone else has me wondering if there's an issue with my main.

I'm on PS4, and the character name is Scarlet Topia.
    • Like x 2
  2. Dene Devoted Player

Ive been seeing same - multiple not turning off and/or reappearing within moments
  3. arcfussion Well-Known Player

I noticed the same on US PS4, sometimes you can collect the node 4 or 5 times before they turn off, but not always.
  4. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

Seems like duplicate spawns. I've gathered a whole bunch where there were up to 5 in the same spot.
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Luthor is bribing us to keep us busy so we don't ruin his plans.
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I had the same issue a little while ago this evening. I actually clicked the same question mark 4 times and got a collectable each time before the thing finally vanished.