21 Day Batman Style Has Come, How Was Your Experience?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KidKretz, Mar 22, 2022.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  2. KidKretz Committed Player

1. How was your experience with it?
    2. Have you noticed players sporting them in your raids, open worlds and hubs?
    3. Any other styles you would like to see that are unique to DC Characters?
    4. Anything else you wish to share or discuss about the 21 day login membership style?

i can now redo mine, as i was super busy before.

1. It got me to buy the membership. first time ever doing that, before bought a couple DLC's. so the devs plan worked on me :)
    2.oh yes, i have seen many sporting it all over.
    3.nope, but more military stuff would be cool other than paramilitary i guess, since i just made a munitions. maybe there already is and i dont know about it yet.
    4.i think the membership was worth it for me for this month, i now have time off, there is a calm before the storm before summer hits. we got amusement park season pass this year so most my summer will be spent there and away from my video games, i am glad i took the $15 plunge and enjoyed the other set of gear in the membership that gave me CR 307 gear instead of my 304 gear i was rocking.
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

honestly didn't care for it, I log in and claim my prizes like any other day. I don't care about looking like an existing DC Character, I want to have my own look. Why we create our own Super Hero.
    • Like x 2
  4. Ichab New Player

That's me. Being "inspired" by Batman is one thing, but wearing the cowl or emblem is too much. That just shows lack of imagination. Part of the point of playing an MMO is to create and grow your own character. Anytime I see carbon copies of Superman or Batman in the game I just roll my eyes.
    • Like x 2
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

I grabbed these today so they should be allowing Face/Mask styles in EP43.

And they said that other list was long. :p

So to make Face/Mask styles work, one has to go to each helmet for each body type to remove the override - manually. I agree with removing these but with client lock looming, it'll likely be in a client update after EP 43 launches.
    • Like x 4
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

That's great news. I do want to add that some of the styles from my list have ehanced versions:
    • Beyond Enhanced High-Tech
    • Enhanced Conqueror
    • Enhanced Future Crusader
  7. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Thank you very much! Did not expect my list to make it in the same update!:eek::D
    • Like x 1
  8. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Sorry for adding a few more, just went through my style list a bit more in case there were a few more that could benefit from being able to use a Face style, and found the following Head styles:
    • Chrome Insectoid (Marketplace Variant)
    • Contemporary Tech
    • Classic Tech
    • Dark God
    • Dresden 7
    • Elemental Android
    • League of Assassins
    • Man-Bat Disguise
    • Metallo's Maw
    • Spectre
    • Wizardly
    Lastly would be a question for the Halloween Event this year, if the Victorian Detective Face Mask could get a Mask style variant option, so it could be used with other Head styles as well? I know it's a bit off topic but hope it could potentially be done.
    Thank you again for making these changes possible, have been hoping for them for years.
  9. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

(Just 1 extra too lol)
    • Speed-Metal (+Enhanced)
    • Like x 1
  10. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

That one would probably look weird because unlike Pied Piper it's kinda missing a physical face zone so face styles will kinda float near the head, but then again that might be something some people would want.
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Kryptonian Medico chest (both hero and villain versions) do not display waist styles just like old trench coat styles used to do. Sadly with Charon gone I doubt it (or any remaining head styles) will be fixed any time soon if at all, but one can hope.
  12. Tolly Committed Player

overdose of Batman x)