Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

After thinking about it for ages, this is the closest I could come up with using styles currently available in-game:

[IMG]

The Batman v Superman Emblem Swag Bag Emblem would have looked better, but alas, I'm one of the many that missed out on that before it was discontinued with no warning. And obviously, the Knight of Vengeance Chest Style needs a larger Emblem Mesh, which was pointed out to the Devs when the style set was released, but they came up with lame excuses as to why the Emblem Mesh had to be small. :rolleyes:
  2. Cpt ClapBack New Player

I know this has probably been said, ad nauseam, but more hair/styles that makes sense for black people. More clothing styles that can be used to make afrofuturistic custom gear (could also double for making styles like from Shang-Chi).

Back to the hair… I use the warrior braid with the masked wings hair to achieve a look similar to the the images below, but I’d love if we could get hair that already looks like them.

[IMG]

And for a female variant:
    [IMG]

I figure it should be possible bec there’s already NPCs with these hairstyles:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You're right, we have very few options there, mainly an afro and some cornrows and dreadlocks. There's not much in the way of curlier hair in general.
    • Like x 1
  4. GermanM Committed Player

I dont know if i can ask for this here, but can we get emblems with all greek letters? We have Omega, can we have the others that we dont have like Sigma, Theta, Psi etc...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. PhilOsyfee Active Player

I don't know if this was posted before so I apologize if it was. I think these outfits are just amazing and would love to see something similar if not the exact thing in game.[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

A style I'd like to see is the Two Faced Clown legs, but without the back skirting.
  7. Furyan Level 30

Hello guys, I know this is not the exact place to post this but it seemed the closest to what I need, I will be grateful if someone can tell me where to post it, my question is exactly about the robotic style, I already did the Oolong alerts several times, I've been doing it for a long time and so far I haven't been able to receive the robotc boots, does anyone have any clue how I can get the boots? I've defeated Chang Tzu many times and he didn't give me the boots, please help me if anyone knows.
  8. Furyan Level 30

9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It HAS been posted before, but I don't recall... what comic is that from? :confused:
  11. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Make this hairstyle available please....

[IMG]
  12. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Green Lantern #1 (2021)
    • Like x 1
  13. Furyan Level 30

14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I know I have that Foot Style on one of my characters, but sadly, I have a feeling I probably obtained it from either the Vault, or a Promethium Lockbox. The Vault will still return from time to time, so when it does, do your daily Vault runs to see if you get lucky. But since the Promethium Lockboxes are long gone, we definitely need many of these old styles added into vendors. Some of the most important Lockbox styles are on the Dr. Fate Vendor, but the Robotic Style Set definitely is not. :(
  15. Furyan Level 30

We really need to have these old styles because the impression I have is that this item is no longer given by the game and I say this because I've done that Oolong alert many, many times, by the way thanks for responding.
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

Updated "Freckles" skin type on all of the new skins (besides the Doll skin maybe), Death Metal Wonder Woman's hairstyle and Superwoman's chest piece.
  17. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

I'm not sure where to post this since there's no thread for henchmen styles / variations, but I'd love to have the cat people from the Gotham University Warehouse solo mission as henchmen please. Maybe different uplink devices for each feline type, cheetahs, lions, tigers, et cetera.
    • Like x 1
  18. Cpt ClapBack New Player

Have you checked all the new and old vendors in the House of Legends? If they’re offering the marksman style, then anything is possible ‍
  19. Furyan Level 30

I checked all I found, did you see the link I sent? Do you have this style in your hero/villain? Can you help me find it? Because I don't know where to find it anymore and I don't even know how many times I completed the Oolong alert
  20. sebfm Well-Known Player

My new Wishlist :

-Stompa/Lashina/Mad Harriet styles (or at least stompa cape)
    - Murder Machine style
    - Dark Father Style
    - Devastator style
    - One Who Laugh style
    - Modified version of Bat Metal chest with an emblem slot on the chest
    - Death Metal superman hairs and torso/arms
    • Like x 2