Not A Bug Invalid armories

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by The Villian, Apr 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Villian New Player

Recently I've gone premium after being a member for nearly 10 yrs. I have 5 characters that I'm active on. My 2 earth characters each have 2 armories that I cannot get to work. These characters are identical one is a villain and one is a hero. It's the same armories that are invalid , my tank armory and my melee dps armory. All my other characters have no issues. I've unpacked my armories and then replaced them. I've tried reimprinting the armories and even moved my base. I've put in a ticket and customer service has no clue either. Does anyone have a possible fix for this?
    • Like x 2
  2. The Villian New Player

When trying to use armories it says " at least one or more aspects of this build requires DLC (*dlc_pack*).
    • Like x 1
  3. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

probably your utility belt if you don't own it.
  4. Ustraya New Player

Apparently I have 2 usernames here. It's just my earth characters and only my melee dps and tank armories. My main character is one of the characters and has 4 armories, it's not the gear.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you have 11 or more unspent skill points it will render your armories inactive.
  6. IonHero Committed Player

It's likely having an issue with your characters having Earth as a power. (A power that you would normally only granted to those that have purchased it or have membership.)

Hopefully a Dev can confirm and fix this for you. As it's not fair to lock you out of an armory if you lose the ability to create or switch a character to a particular power.)
  7. Ustraya New Player

@the lorax I dont have any unspent sp. @ionhero my precision armories work on my earth toons it's just tank and my toe punching armories.
  8. Ustraya New Player

I've been legendary since august of 2012. I know something is off system wise.
  9. IonHero Committed Player

hmm... how odd, by any chance is the working Armory written to the "free" armory? (I don't see why that would make a difference, it's more so out of curiosity)
  10. Berza Committed Player

May it be that those armories are using Shield as a weapon and you don't have access to it?
  11. Ustraya New Player

The tank armories have shield. But I can equip the shield if I take it out of my bank.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You said it was your tank and melee DPS armories that were inactive? Does your melee DPS armory have a point spent into shield and your other DPS armories don't have a point spent into shield?
  13. Ustraya New Player

My melee dps is my default armory it has a point in every weapon. My villain uses handblasters on that build and my hero has dual wield.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It might be that point you have spent in Shield. If you manually activate your Melee DPS armory and respec without spending a point in shield, then imprint those changes to the armory and see if that fixes it.
  15. Ustraya New Player

I'll try that when I'm on next.
  16. Ustraya New Player

That did it. Thnx thelorax
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.