New Retro Combat Parser!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 1, 2020.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

:( So I logged on and was thrilled to discover my parser was still in my inventory and then … Got a message saying it had TWO MINUTES left . POOF! :mad: Grrrrrrrrrr C'mon Devs how many of us have to say "hey we like this before you get the idea?"

Ahhh well hopefully they find a way to bring it back P E R M A N E N T L Y! <---- was I too Subtle?
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

still can get them on alts if you haven't logged on them for another 7 days, to enjoy it a little bit more. Hopefully will return next year with a solution to make it permanent.
    • Like x 1
  3. Chia Death Well-Known Player

They still have time to do right by us this year though.
  4. Eve YouTuber

Yeah It probably shouldn't be that hard to fix, but I don't know how coding works to be honest.
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

yeah I know but all 7 of the ALTS I play on a regular basis claimed their parser and were using it all last week. Now I have other alts but those are mostly extra bank slots. LOL now IF I could claim the thing and hand it to one of my actual game alts I'd love it.

But hopefully , At worst, we see it again next year and at best the decide to modify it and sell it to us :D Come on Devs take my money!
    • Like x 1
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

At worst they will put it in a capsule with a one in a billion drop rate. :(
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Well I know there will be those that will spend hundreds to TRY for that but in my case it goes into time capsule and I'll do the Stabilizer duo once a day ( ahem DEVS that would be at no cost to me at all) and IF one drops when I open a capsule fine.. if not I have bought exactly 1 stabilizer when time capsules first appeared in game and have not spent a dime on them since.. NOW Daybreak you can put the thing on the market and get whatever you decide to charge for it from me.. Or put it in a capsule and not get a penny... Your choice :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  9. Dilios Well-Known Player

Me too!

@Mepps, @Charon, please think about that. =]

The trinket could show up at Dr. Fate shop. =P
    • Like x 1
  10. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Also wishing this could be a permanent Trinket or Accessory from the Dr. Fate Vendor.

Loved this trinket adding Comic Book effects in a game based off Comic Book characters. There’s no surprise that this item and the Comic Material would be popular. Highly doubt anyone would actually find it trolly, it’s simply staying true to the comic book superhero theme of the game. Many saw it as a welcomed addition.
    • Like x 1