Test Discussion Episode 43: Powerset Robot Sidekicks

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Charon, Apr 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Putting rsk in on ice elemental is most likely not worth it. Summoning him mid fight is tough. Ice elemental lasts like 30secs? It’s already a pain having rsk in a normal tray if using elemental since you’re destructing it every change. Unless they can make it so that he doesn’t explode when changing to elemental. As for the other powers being added, it’s a possible, maybe probable, balance issue? I know I’d start using it again if I could get heat vision with solar amp buffed more than (pretty sure elemental is strongest buff) cb and berserk. But a NVB elemental with solar amp would be nasty so I’m all for finding out.
    • Like x 1
  2. CodedKills Well-Known Player

I’d be more excited for this change than the actual DLC
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I think it functions like stealth, because you can't put it on there, it blows up, even though you can put RSK on stealth, if you don't it blows up, so you have to include it.

Assuming it functions the same way, allowing the RSK to be put in there would prevent its destruction moving in and out of elemental.

As for hard light shield, I'm picking this is a possible tanking balance issue with stacking hard light shield particularly with other elemental attributes, if it's not perceived to create an imbalance then no issues including it either.
    • Like x 3
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Well, that would be awesome. I love elemental but it’s just so awkward and adding the loss of rsk always meant it wasn’t worth the effort. I could try to get more used to it with that change.
    • Like x 2
  5. BumblingB I got better.

A little history of stealth. When AMs were being done, there was a discussion with Spord at SOE Live about allowing RSK and Turret on there.
    • Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hopped on last night to have a look at the Villain version of the Celestial RSK. It's, uh, very pink and silver. Could we get it made into more of a dark purple colour to better fit the Cursed theme of Celestial? Even just using the Wicked chroma or something if that's possible.
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

I darkened the purple considerably so it'll look better. I also made client backup files for all the celestial and wicked chromas if they turn out to be needed later.
    • Like x 4
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

You guys are going by material art? Wish we could just use materials then. My original cosmic is collecting dust, it could totally be a robot sidekick ;)
  10. Sprangtastic New Player

I completely agree.
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

Check out the visual changes. Atomic should be fixed. Earth has gone a compromise build. Evil Celestial is more evvvviiiil.
    • Like x 1
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Personally, I really like the robot of the earth, the shield and the special attack are very, very good, my character even started to envy the robot because of the excellent special attack;)

The shield of the atomic robot is very bright, but for that I really felt that it was radioactive;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.