Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - April 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Here we go! Sorry for the delay.

[IMG]
    • Like x 17
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I don’t care for style stuff but I like this. Very Crime boss looking. Or playboy philanthropy type of toon.
  3. Eve YouTuber

the boots are apart of it?
    • Like x 1
  4. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

YES! More like this, please!
    • Like x 1
  5. ghosts Well-Known Player

Those suits look pretty darn slick
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I love it.
  7. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

....well the pic is up now and it isn't a joke....I'll pass. We still can't get a proper batgirl/catwoman cowl that shows hair but we get a Lois Lane inspired business suit (which looks pretty much like the business suits we already have).....great for the Clark Kent/Bruce Wayne/ Maxwell Lord roleplayers for everyone else it's pretty meh.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Boots!
    • Like x 2
  9. Stardazer Committed Player

I actually love this new style! I really want to see more casual styles added into the game over time. I can't wait to make my toon a CEO fighting crime. :)

Also:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Miss Adora Loyal Player

disappointed there was no April Fool's gift this year
  11. Jaelia Committed Player

The HEELS YESSS WE been asking for this thank you
  12. Ergotth Committed Player

and AGAIN you guys forget the rewards are supposed to be ACCOUNT BOUND and not "Cannot Trade" ¬¬ What is that, the third or fourth month in a row? Checklist guys, it's not that hard!
    • Like x 1
  13. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

Oh sweet! I’ve not been super excited about how the standards Business and Formal styles fit my toon (they’re a bit too bulky for my tastes), but this looks like a sleeker fit. Hooray for an alternative to the Riddler top I kept defaulting to whenever I decided to go for a “super professional” theme. :)
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I think the henchmen were it.
    • Like x 3
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Disappointed with the style for this month and the recycled style last month. I know a lot of people wanted more casual attire added to the game. But the journalist outfit should of been put on the marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  16. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

Can we get the Enhanced Agurus head back to reclaim I accidentally salvaged it thinking it was just another item
  17. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Great work. This is exactly the kind of casual styles the game is lacking. And up until now, the magician's chest was the only alternative to the outdated, oversized suit styles currently in the game.

Thanks devs!
    • Like x 1
  18. BobonicPlague New Player

If it's Enhanced A.R.G.U.S gear this month, why did I get Future Warden shoulders instead of ARGUS shoulders?
  19. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

I bet the shoes are attached to the pants. “Top and bottom set”.

If they are, I’m gonna log in on my rage character and quit.
    • Like x 1
  20. LunaLongbottom New Player

I am hesitantly hoping the shoes are separate, but I think 3 or more style items for end of month is unlikely.