Feat Tracker

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by YoutubeONPY, Apr 4, 2022.

1. YoutubeONPY New Player

This game came out in 2012 and we still don't have a UI feat tracker at the bottom corner of our screen. If we get a feat tracker, I'm pretty sure feat hunting will be easier instead of looking into your deeds. I want to be able to select what feat I want to track. PLEASE.
    • Like x 2
  2. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

Yeah this has been requested for some time now I am sure it's on a to do list somewhere I hope.
  3. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Anything to do with you ui other then the loadout bar is an extremely touchy situation for this old game. Perhaps with them cleaning out the closet with all the coding they can probably start doing more stuff with it. At one time they were working on a revamp for the ui but they scratched it because of all the bugs. The only thing you can work on with this game is to make new episodes and open worlds. It's unfortunate but these Universe does not have the developers that it used to. it's going to be extremely hard to make DC Universe good again because it's old. I believe stats revamp has destroyed the game for new players and experienced players playing with Noobs. Stats revamp has ruined DC Universe because you do not feel progression it's about experience. So experienced players Stay Together and break the game to get by
  4. YoutubeONPY New Player

They won’t even listen to us… they will patch up a exploit or a bug really quick but they won’t add a simple ui for feat tracking. Something that a lot of MMORPG games have. And do you remember the loading screen that said Skill points matter??? Well I don’t think there focusing on that no more because if it did matter then would of added a simple feat tracker.
  5. SlipperyRichard Active Player

Has the API been taken down?
  6. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

If they keep adding higher item level gear for members in the loot reward daily each month. we will start to see skill points matter because the skill tree cap will be lifted by 20+ to 60+ each time instead of +10. This means if this continues they are going to have to do something about letting us have other ways to gain Feats we don't have like a vendor. which is something mepps has already talked about they have plans for us to gain feats that we don't have, other ways other than making a group
  7. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

They have a new feature coming which can possibly be a vendor for feats as them putting higher item level gear in the daily vendor reward goes to show a sure sign of that being on its way
  8. SlipperyRichard Active Player

Time to collapse all the earths back into one. Too many phases.