Discuss only one bug per thread. Please open additional threads as needed for multiple bugs.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by ghosts, Mar 30, 2022.

1. ghosts Well-Known Player

First one: on my main character, did all the flashpoint missions so l went to the npc to finish the "salvage operation" and get the item, turns out the npc is only giving the paradox bounty, and in the journal l'm directed to defeat brainiac to get my wings. Defeated brainiac 2 times in a row and nothing, so l guess it has to be a bug

Second one: on an alt, the patchwork open world missions will not appear, same with metal gotham. I have the gear required and I can access the rest of the open world missions just fine

gib missions meps, l want muh source marks
  2. Berza Committed Player

For the first one, you need to be loot unlocked for the raid in order to get the wings.
  3. ghosts Well-Known Player

l'm pretty sure l was loot unlocked, did the duo, alert and raids in the correct order too. l'll try again today anyway, bonus marks are always welcome
    • Like x 1
  4. ghosts Well-Known Player

Update: l was indeed loot locked like Berza said, but by the flashpoint paradox bounty. since the npc that gives you the wings is the same that gives you that quest, l would have had to buy a reset for the mission, do the raid again with no rewards and then claim my wings. Kind of sloppy mission structure if you ask me

All that remains is the open worlds missions for the alt. gib missionz meps
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

For metal u have to do the questline starting with Scarlet Speedster solo, in order for missions to appear
    • Like x 1
  6. ghosts Well-Known Player

I'll check that out. For my main l did all the solo missions first before l got into the open world, maybe l have to do the same with my alt. The strange thing is l did the solo for birds of prey, but l can't access that open world either