Bonus Source Marks!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EXTENDED!!! Because we improved the Source Marks Week after it was underway, we are extending it for one additional week - until Wednesday, April 13, 2022.

SOURCE MARKS WEEK

Ignore the better weather all week with Bonus Source Marks!

This week – from Thursday, March 31, 2022, through Wednesday, April 6 13, 2022 – all players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing episode content across the entire game! This NOW includes On Duty missions and open world Journal missions.
    • 30% discount on gear from Tempus Fuginaut!
      • This is the universal vendor that automatically offers your character appropriate gear upgrades for Source Marks in the House of Legends.
    Get double the currency and a discount, this week only!

Source Marks are primarily used to unlock vendor gear through Episode 39.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus source marks week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday.
    • Like x 14
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Sweet I was hoping for this So I wouldn't have to spam
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks Mepps.
  4. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

My favorite week has arrived. Time to bust out a years worth of marks in a week. Gotta go fast. If you aren't first, you're last.
    • Like x 1
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Really wish you guys would extend these to weekly 8 mark bounties! :) since they get loot locked, nobody loses anything. since that gives source as well, it really should be included
    • Like x 1
  6. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

HHN get ready! :D
  7. Eve YouTuber

8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I was literally thinking I needed more Source Marks for stuff and we get this bonus week, sweet thanks :)
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I wish it wasn’t instances only. Dealing with other people can be very tiring.
    • Like x 7
  10. Dizzy_Dynamo New Player

Im getting conflicting info, is this just duties or anything relevant?
  11. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Oh cool. Another pointless bonus week. Oh well, Genshin Impact just brought out some decent new content, so at least I know I can take a week off DC to play that instead
  12. L T Devoted Player

For those of us that have 1.7mil xp in our artifacts but are stuck at 140 for lack of catalysts, it's a pretty long ways from pointless.

Your mileage may vary, but for me this week is perfectly timed.
    • Like x 8
  13. Pr0tojay Committed Player

For you its pointless. For me its the most important week of the year so far.
    • Like x 2
  14. Cable Girl Active Player

Server crashing on last day of bonus xp :S
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

When 50k SM isn't enough....might as well get 60K! 999,999 here I come!
    • Like x 1
  16. Achikah All About That Base

Excellent! Need to stock back up after the mad dash for catalysts this week....so I can continue splurging on base item boxes.
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

For you it's pointless ;)
  18. Batman2022 New Player

I can't Access any of my accounts why is that?
  19. king of games New Player

servers are buggy, might be cause of weather or something
  20. Cable Girl Active Player

No fix on the servers yet then? All us without 200 arts need some bonus art xp for the double we can't get today.....