We need voices in the Spanish servers

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Anxnymxvs, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Anxnymxvs New Player

All my friends stopped playing DCUO (myself included) because it has been more than 5 years without adding voices on the servers of Spain

I don't ask developers to hire Spanish dubbers, we only ask for Spanish subtitles and English voices.

Playing a game without voices is empty, boring and uninterruptible, as well as being very unprofessional I noticed that in the Switch version it is like this, why not on PC or PlayStation?

You are losing customers and a lot of money just because of this small detail. Good luck and we will return all my clan once it is solved
    Please and thanks.

• Like x 3
  2. Mister Hando Active Player

Same problem with French servers.
    For example, we have nothing to hear or read with Martian Manhunter in the starts missions.
  3. hugojheredia Active Player

Since The Last Laugh there are no voices. I don't know if it's a programming question or what. I've been asking for years and I have no answer. I prefer to be told "I'm sorry but we can't do it for that reason" but directly not saying anything seems disrespectful to me.
    A couple of years ago, when the Switch version arrived, I appeared to see videos in it from the beginning of the game, the voices are heard in English and it has subtitles in Spanish.
    Hopefully one day they fix it.
    Or at least give an answer.
    • Like x 1
  4. GermanM Committed Player

Agree, they should add subtitles and english voices.
  5. Mythe New Player

[IMG]

Fast traslate
    Icon translate

[IMG]

Fast traslate
    Icon translate

[IMG]

Fast traslate
    Icon translate

Many years ago they promised us that they would put subtitles in Spanish and we still have no answers. Several of us are Legendaries. Very unprofessional on the part of the company to leave without translation and without subs in the languages ​​that the player wants. [IMG]

Fast traslate
    Icon translate
    • Like x 1
  6. GermanM Committed Player

I know english and that´s why i keep the game in that languaje, the problem is they offer a game multi-languaje, and is sad they forget people from other nations like this...
  7. Knavion Level 30

Im playing since ten years ago. I play continue playing this game precisely because it contains Spanish text.
    It's true that they don't do dubbing anymore but really a mmorpg of these characteristics with something in Spanish, hardly exists.

Este es uno de los muchos motivos por los que sigo en DCUO. Saludos.
  8. hugojheredia Active Player

Yes, I also really appreciate the subtitles, but why can't we hear the voices in english if are there?
  9. Mister Hando Active Player

If it is not in french , i Prefer to hear in english than hear nothing.
  10. hugojheredia Active Player

Exactly! It's like watching a series or a movie without the voices. It is awful.
    Besides, it is a waste not to be able to listen to the work of the actors.
  11. GermanM Committed Player

Creo que te he visto conectado por ahí en algunas instancias xD ¿En que liga estas ahora?
  12. SlipperyRichard Active Player

Opens translation app on phone, poof, workaround achieved.
  13. hugojheredia Active Player

I don't think you read anything on the subject. There are NO VOICES for your app can translate.
  14. Knavion Level 30

Estuve en varias Ligas. Pero entre que quieres ayudar a la liga, la gente pasa de colaborar. Hay cabreos y divisiones entre algunos, y más líos.
    Así que con más de una década jugando, pues me decidí crear mi propia Liga. Juego solo (está abierta a quien quiera) pero al menos me evito conflictos y malos rollos cuando hay mucha gente. Juego cuando quiero y con amigos que añado para instancias. Y sino por random jeje. :D

Saludos!!