Doll Skin

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Alpha Maximum, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

So I have an extra Doll Skin which I could put for sale for one dollar cheaper than the current price of 999,999,999 I just saw or I could bring out my inner superhero and go much lower... So what do my fellows here think would be a good price? Or maybe do a give away?

[IMG]

Or

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Put it up for much less so that I may buy it and then resell it for a profit please. Thanks.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Sell it for 800m if you are feeling generous or give it away if you want to run some kind of raffle or promotion (not sure if you do the youtube or twitch thing).

The issue with giving away anything of value in this game is that much of the time that 'poor noob' who you just bestowed your generosity on will have that item up on the broker at 999,999,998 a minute later, or will be in trade chat hawking it for 1.2b....even better.

I used to be more generous, but the WT/HOD/HOL beggars who do this kind of flipping, turned me off to it long ago.

Kind of like when you find out the people running your favorite charity IRL are driving around cars that are 10x nicer than yours and vote in a raise for themselves every year. It kind of sours that $100 donation you were going to give when only $1 will ever go to what cause you really wanted to help out.

I mean....unless you are giving it to me....In THAT case, give it away....100%. I'm a poor noob with no other means of getting one.;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

all I know if it says

not collected

I don't care if its worth a trillion monopoly dollars
    I'm eating it
    • Like x 4
  5. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

I already have one set I collected now I have a second one I know I won't use. Guess I will go the sale it route.
  6. C3alix Committed Player

I make them work for it. Last person to stop air punching gets it.
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I'd have it myself if I could get the Porcelain Luster to drop and I ain't paying a billion for it either.