Inventory

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by N-IX, Mar 13, 2022.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

why is it still not possible to manage the contents of our inventory, please add the basic options for an inventory, delete and archived, after several discussions with several devs on this subject it is clear that he cannot find this useless request, go please it's time after 10 years of this request to start it
    • Like x 5
  2. Hostile New Player

yes I vote for that, Incomprehensible that we cannot delete what we want from our inventory
    • Like x 2
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just to be clear, what 'inventory' are you referring to. Because your character's inventory can be deleted, always has been. Not sure what you'd 'archive' in your inventory either.

I'm guessing you mean base items, feats, journal, RnD or something other than 'inventory'.
    • Like x 1
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'd wager he's talking about base items. It's a bit pedantic, but if that IS the case, the Lair system wasn't introduced until 2013, so not exactly ten years.
    • Like x 2
  5. N-IX Well-Known Player

I'm talking about the style inventory, which for me is others like me who spend a lot of time shaping their character's image think that a delete option (for certain items collected for a collection for example and who don't will probably never be useful to us) and one for Archived all this in order to see a little more clearly in this really too cluttered inventory. but also one for our basic inventory, which seems more than essential to me.
    • Like x 3
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Oh that. Ok. Sure. I guess that's good too. I'd settle for just not seeing the styles that I don't own but are unlockable. A simple toggle to 'show unlockable styles' or 'show only owned styles'. Not sure I'd need a delete/archive feature....scrolling is pretty easy. I'd just like to not have every seasonal or feat only style I've picked up on any number of alts show up on my main who doesn't have them.
  7. N-IX Well-Known Player

I agree with you of this function that I also mentioned to a dev in a private message, but I remain convinced that it will arrive by dint of talking about it
    • Like x 2
  8. JKdbz New Player

I too am one of those people who want this option, can someone tell me why we can't delete an item collected in our inventory (style), I don't understand the reason for that.....
    • Like x 3
  9. Whitehorse New Player

10. Lunatic New Player

I too would like this option (remove), a big yes for that :)
  11. N-IX Well-Known Player

there is no real reason for not being able to delete, according to the last exchanges in private message with certain devs who have kindly taken the time to answer my messages, it is more the setting place of this function which is visibly delicate, they will succeed, I am convinced of it :)
  12. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Am I crazy for thinking these "new player" accounts posting in this thread about an extremely niche request that very few have asked for are just the OP posting in agreement on his alternate accounts?
    • Like x 3
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It does seem like there is a lot of support from people who just wanted to join to talk about this (and only this) issue. Gee I wonder if now that I mentioned that, they will post on other posts....like 1 or 2 messages per account....today.