So I have nearly 3,500 Fate Tokens.......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Speaking as an 18 year veteran of corrections that outfit isn't even remotely like a real DOC uniform which, BTW, I've been clamoring for since launch(corrections/police).
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    Yeah....but what will you do for the heels?
    • Like x 3
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Unfortunately nothing.
  4. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Never used a Fate Token. I would trade all of mine in for a black or white neon as that is the only style I care about.
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I got a few rares from Dr fate and have 2,425. Feb was the end of my membership for me for a while. only getting the top row of dailies in March. looking forward to the new additions when they are ready.
  6. Brit Loyal Player

I will pay 1000 Fate Token things per piece of Conqueror style. I am so sick of back layered RNG making those so impossible to get, and now that the stat-clamp is a thing, I simply refuse to go back and run old content.
    • Like x 1
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Also, could ya make the styles in there style unlockable? The ones that aren't already, anyway.

Would also be nice to have some items from old collections that are nigh impossible to complete nowadays in there....... *cue flashbacks to my misery of obsessively trying and failing to get any parts of the Teen Titans Lost and Found Box collection for the Damian boots* (The Valentines event Boots of Diamonds are a lifesaver, but it'd still be nice to have an option I can get any time of year, is style unlockable, and doesn't have the diamond pattern if I don't want it to)

I am glad to have the fishnets and pantyhose in there. Also the Deadshot gun backstyle (Expert Marksman). That's another style that's put me through sooooo much agony trying to obtain it because it was for the longest time the only real rifle back style and I just wanted my character to have/carry a big gun on him lmao. There are no words to describe the inner peace that being added to Fate for those who just wanted the style gave me.
  8. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

As a Back from the Hack player, after the Batman Inspired Mask being the 21 day reward, I think we should go ahead and make some of those older and rarer styles and feats available on there. I'm kind of sick of all the gatekeeping in this game and I think adding certain styles, auras, mats, and chromas to the Fate vendor might just be a great way to crash the overpriced broker back to a reasonable place. Why spend 2 bil on a Shaded Comic when you can just buy it it with Fate Tokens?
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Having the possibility to buy the NTH pack and see the source brand with the fate tokens, it could surely make these tokens more useful for everyone.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dene Devoted Player

Closest would be rave boots or put a material on Bombshell heels
  11. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Strut.