Downtime Server Downtime - March 9, 2022 - Game Update 122

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 8, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: US PS/PC has been up since about 12:15PM PT. All worlds except for Switch are now online. Switch should follow very shortly.
    • Like x 1
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ok, well there was no message here or via twitter and the red message on the main page was still up. I hadn't checked for a while as those things normally happen pretty quickly.

Thanks for letting me know though, I'll give it a shot.
    • Like x 1
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I wasn't planning on any further comment, but since you bring it up, I hope you'll allow just this quotation from Henry W. Fowler to be my last on the subject:

4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hopes dashed.
  5. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Love that “The Bat” cowl has long pointed ears. Great for an Arkham Series/Animated Series Batman look.

Disappointed no Batman Beyond Emblem or reply about if it did or did not come with one. Hopefully would like to see it added later in game as I’d gladly spend another $20 to buy it.

Do wish the Modified Beyond Jacket had a bigger Emblem slot on it. The regular version has a Big Bat Symbol so I kinda figured it might be like the Stalwart Defender Chest, sadly this is not the case with the modified version. Tried to use both the Batman Vs Superman Emblem and 80th Anniversary Batman Emblem and both look super, super small and kinda awkward/cheesy on it unfortunately.

Having Double Bat Drones now is pretty sweet. Would have loved if it came with a Tier 2 or 3 one instead for the price, but I’m thankful all the same. I appreciate being able to have the Collector’s Edition Drone + Combat Pet version. Thank you for adding it.

Realistically tho I pretty much just dropped $25 for a Cowl with long ears lol. I can see that most probably won’t find the bundle super worth it, and I wish I knew the emblem slot on the chest was so tiny before purchasing, but as a big Batman fan I’m still enjoying the cowl and supporting the game for adding more Batman goodies. Originally was going to buy this bundle on 3 accounts (2 on PS and 1 on PC) but I think just the one is plenty. Hope to see more great additions to the Marketplace, especially if you ever want to sell the new items separately as I think it might encourage more sales.
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

How about a video?? ;)