Downtime Server Downtime - March 9, 2022 - Game Update 122

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 8, 2022.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

That will probably be saved for the Flash movie. Imagine if we get a full suit. the occasion is so monumental. I'd wager we will see the return of Thomas Wayne Barry, and Kara for the fall's DLC. Summer I expect Black Adam and JSA to get some love.
  3. Gas Lit New Player

So why can’t I log in after the update? Saying connecting and the wheel is forever spinning?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is not yet after the update.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There's precise meaning, common usage, and pedantry. Hopefully this will be your ultimate post on the subject.
    • Like x 6
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea the people at that 700 lvl are minuscule
    • Like x 2
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

if there giving away stuff that should never be given away I want the collectors edition joker blimp pet
    • Like x 3
  8. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

I wanted the styles like the Japanese anime Batman Ninja. Even a time travel mission in Japan's edo period.
    • Like x 1
  9. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

New Legion of Doom Feats
    New feats have been added to every piece of Legion of Doom content: Open World, Duo, Alert, and Raid, for Normal Mode and Elite Mode.
    How about NO ! you want us to run same content over and over again becouse you add some feats in to it ? + let me guess kill some shity boss over and over again feat? Going back to Lost Ark call me when you fix PVP or when you add some Survival mode something that give me joy/fun .
  10. CaptainnnEarth New Player

I joined recently. After 2 days I am unable to log in. Found this forum post. Realized that I could have waited 3 days to spend my money on the new Ultimate Batman Bundle instead of spending it on the Bundle that has the Future Crusader costume. I haven't even fully discovered what I got in that Future Crusader Bundle.

I am not feeling proud about myself :p
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

Oh, you. Since that's the case, you should very well know about hyperbole and artistic license. They could use "Extreme!", "Ultra!", "Super Duper!", "Hyper!" and keep cranking them out. Puffery is expected in salesmanship.
    • Like x 2
  12. American Idol New Player

I already have most of the items offered in this bundle. I dont understand why this is even a bundle. This is what upset's many players. I buy items like The Gotham Family bundle, The Manor, Batcave base bundle, at full price. Grinde away the marks for the aura. Then DCUO offer's it all in a bundle. Batman Beyond costume with changeable emblem? Is it so hard to create new content? It just feels like DCUO is on a rinse and repeat cycle. So many other DC Heroes and Villains, Why Batman for everything? Why are you offering me something that you made me pay full price for already? Lack of imagination. For the money DCUO demands from us, We should demand better content. The Joker bundle was a joke too, no pun intended.
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm still waiting to see them introduce a "Super Megalodon Booster Bundle".
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

A new open world boss. I wonder how many times we have to kill this one.
    • Like x 1
  15. American Idol New Player

I already have most of the items offered in this bundle. I dont understand why this is even a bundle. This is what upset's many players. I buy items like The Gotham Family bundle, The Manor, Batcave base bundle, at full price. Grinde away the marks for the aura. Then DCUO offer's it all in a bundle. Batman Beyond costume with changeable emblem? Is it so hard to create new content? It just feels like DCUO is on a rinse and repeat cycle. So many other DC Heroes and Villains, Why Batman for everything? Why are you offering me something that you made me pay full price for already? Lack of imagination. For the money DCUO demands from us, We should demand better content. The Joker bundle was a joke too, no pun intended.
    • Like x 2
  16. Achikah All About That Base

Omg, that new Artifact sounds like it was made for me. T_T My Hybrid battlemage is going to be beastly. Also, base vendor!

Thank you so much!!!
    • Like x 2
  17. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

So there’s a Beyond Suit that we can add our own emblem to in the Ultimate Bundle, tho more importantly does it come with a Batman Beyond Emblem? Cause that’s all I’d want honestly so I could sport the Beyond emblem on more styles, and if it’s just a Beyond Suit without a separate Beyond Emblem than it’s far less appealing unfortunately.

Also is the New Beyond Suit and New Cowl on the Marketplace to buy separately? If so, I’ll buy em as soon as the world is up just cause they are Batman items. But I’ve already bought everything else in the bundle so far, so the rest of it isn’t really driving a sale when I don’t need the duplicates. Honestly would’ve been a neat time to introduce a Batarang Weapon Style for Martial Arts.
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

There’s a new Batman movie in the theaters.
    The Devs can’t release any poster or emblem packs directly related to it, so their next best way to throw a quick tie-in is to release a bundle like this. It’s not really that surprising.. I’m just hoping that when the Flash movie comes out next fall, they won’t make the requisite tie-in be all about Batman as well!!
  19. Eve YouTuber

I believe these bundles are directed at a new influx of players they're hoping to gain from the hype of The Batman movie.
    • Like x 2
  20. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

are we there yet?