Top Bug - Info Needed Transformation card in new episode.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Pale Rage, Dec 30, 2021.

1. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

I tested it and it doesnt give 20% crit chance on boss fights definitely broken
  2. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Exactly. I've noticed my crit% on parsers, since the beginning, has been lower than normal. Even tried to talk to a Dev about it, but got nowhere yet. Hopefully they'll notice this soon and finally get it fixed.
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

It has been sent to QA for internal verification. Once we can get proper repro steps internally then we can look at the root cause. So, there is a bit of traction but no ETA, just depends on what the actual cause is - data, code, whatever. That determines how long a fix would take. Sorry for the delay.
    • Like x 5
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

thanks for the reply, we appreciate when yall check into the issues that are brought up
    • Like x 1
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Thank you for the verification! That is greatly appreciated, knowing it's being looked into.
    Not sure if this helps, but here's how it works (well, doesn't) for me:
    On PS4: log into game (in my base), warp to Doomed DC, run my 3 daily missions, lfg a group, q, enter the alert. From the time I enter the alert, until the warp circle appears (to exit) stats are missing from transformation. Sometimes they appear in open world (DC) sometimes not. Then duo, as soon as i enter duo, stats are there until my first attack, then they're gone until after defeating Lex.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I haven’t done any official testing yet but there has been a very noticeable dearth of tactical advantage numbers flying off of enemies, especially in AOE scenarios like TSDe first boss.
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Any updates on this bug since being given to QA??? I’ve had the combat tab open during several runs since my last post and my crits are in the 20’s >95% of the time in LoD content and that’s with the 2% crit boost head mod and activating the OMAC off cooldown. I think the only times I’ve gotten over 30% crits is in raids with controllers running a 200 claw. This is a very major bug as it not only makes this artifact useless but severely stifles the effectiveness of the strat card as well.

I know you guys have been working hard on GU122 which sounds awesome. But now that that’s pushed out, I expect significant focus to be turned to this.

Has anybody tested whether the 15% overall damage decrease is active or not?
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Just for giggles, I have run without the transformation card in socket, just to see if I was getting reduced damage with/without: it appears that "all" aspects off the transformation card are not working. Stats, critical increases and magnitude, as well as damage reduction. I was still getting the same results with it in place, as not having it in place. At this point, it's better to drop a solar amp in without even using heat vision, just for the extra might.

I imagine now that the update is dropped (when verified no serious game breaking bugs), they'll look more in depth to finding the root cause. Hopefully it's an easy fix.
    • Like x 1
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

QA has replicated odd behavior but still getting details for design and engineering to dig into.
    • Like x 5
  10. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Thank you for the update! Communication from the devs is highly appreciated!
    • Like x 1
  11. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

So what did you guys find?
    • Like x 2
  12. DiligenceNHonor New Player

I been using trans the entire time in ep 42. Never noticed, ty for this forum thread I’ll switch it out.
    • Like x 1
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I along with some leaguemates did some testing the other night comparing crit %’s in and out of LoD instances. We all saw significant declines on average in LoD instances.

Personally, in addition to the obvious stifling of the effectiveness of the strategist card, this is also heavily stifling the Computo Hud’s effectiveness. Because of the way the Computo Hud was designed (the amount of damage needed to fill bars being determined by precision and might stats) the only way to fill bars faster is by increasing damage in ways other than increasing the might or prec stat, namely crits and overall damage buffs (ex. Seasonal damage buff consumable). The absence of the crit chance and magnitude buffs from the trans card means less damage is being done to fill the bars but the amount of damage needed being the same. And indeed I am noticing that the bars are getting filled much slower, particularly on the might side. :(
  14. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

I been running trans this whole episode, my numbers been strong af but I wonder if Im missing extra damage because of this? I never noticed it tbh since I always kept Trans on for all my DPS loadouts. Devs please help us! Imagine having a 200 artifact thats glitching in new content lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Godtr0n Active Player

After reading this I checked mine in TSD raid and at the start of raid stats showed fine but on Lois fight I checked and the trans crit chance was gone.
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

Most of the major issues with last week are resolved and a regrouping and more keen focus on this issue is taking place. We have not repro'd it internally but are looking to repro it on Live and see what differences there may be. We haven't lost focus on this. Thanks for your patience while we try to crack this nut.
    • Like x 4
  17. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Thanks for looking into it, and good luck. May end up being a tough nut to crack, but I hope not.
  18. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

What are you guys using in replacement of trans?
  19. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Run anything you've got as a replacement for now. I forget half the time to swap something in it's place, but when I remember I'll use solar amp for the extra might.
  20. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

That's pretty cool it gives me a chance to test different arts.

For example for quantum single target I'll have
    Solar Amp
    Grim V
    Trans

Sitting on the bench

200 Quislet
    179 L. Amulet
    200 EoG
    200 Strategist
    200 Tetra

I been trying a mix of the first 4 I listed. I genuinely rely on Trans because Quantum is a very bursty dps power so I notice I been seeing good numbers with the other arts as well. Thank you!