Unknown new style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evanhhs, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

Saw multiple players using an asymmetric style, with one hand being a bit bulky and have some rune on it, pretty sure it's new coz never saw it until the recent few days. Wasn't quick enough to do a screen cap, any idea what style it is based on the said description?
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Sounds like Enhanced Fuginaut Councilor? Hard to know w out picture
    • Like x 1
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

The only hand styles i can think of offhand that are very different sizes are

•Fuginaut/Enhanced Fuginaut Councilor

•Primeval/Enhanced Primeval

•Phantom Zone Reaver
  4. Eve YouTuber

Can you share a image? upload to Imgur and link it here if you can
  5. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

Sadly I don't have an image, understand it'd be hard tho coz there got tons of styles in this game, I saw that toon with the style and next second he teleported elsewhere :(

Thanks for you all help tho!
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Is this the stye you saw??

7. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

No, it was distinctly different from this one. In fact it's quite different from those Psycho Tech mentioned. That's why I was so confused, coz I remember that 3 styles as the only styles that are asymmetric.
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Can you try describing it again anything you might think of. Like where is the rune? How did it look? What about the other hand?
  9. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

Maybe the new wonder woman gear?
  10. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Apokoliptian Amazon and Drowned Amazon both have asymmetrical hand styles. Perhaps it's one of those.
  11. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Doesn't Main Man have asymmetrical too?
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

This is the Enhanced Primeval style from the Atlantean Time Capsule - was it this one? There aren't any runes on the hands that I can see, but they are on other parts of the style.
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Asymmetric hand styles i have, although they're not all "bulky":

• Commander's Harpoon Hand
    • Drowned Amazon
    • Main Man
    • Gorgon Slayer
    • Split personality
    • Vesture of Proselyte
    It may be the Enhanced Drowned Amazon since its the newest of all i mentioned and it fits your vague description. :)
    Depending on what you mean by rune, it could also be a combination of an asymmetric style and one of the runic hand auras/accessories.
    • Like x 1
  15. ¬Eternal Level 30

From description you gave... The best I can think of is fates faith hand style does it not?