Pet M.E.R.C.Y?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darkarl, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Darkarl Active Player

It has been now twice I have heard a pet that sounds like M.E.R.C.Y from BOP and some people tell me it's the pet from Lexcorp starter kit which I have not seen any evidence of, some people say it's the security bots which I have already checked. But I'm pretty sure it's another pet that's kid of an oval droid, similar to morrowbot. But what is it, and where do I get that pet with M.E.R.C.Y voice?
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Theres a oval drone style pet that comes from a booster bundle/capsule that has a frowny face and smiley face on it idk if that is what your thinking of
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's the LexCorp Security Robot henchmen that drop in VMF.
  4. Darkarl Active Player

No I already bought those henchmen in broker and they definitely do not have M.E.R.C.Y.'s voice or lines. Is there something I'm missing in that aspect?
  5. Darkarl Active Player

Does it speak and have that M.E.R.C.Y.'s voice from BOP?

1:20 is what I'm talking about, whatever pet that has that voice, I want that.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That voice is coming from the LexCorp Robot Henchmen.

The little robot floating around is from a past Booster Bundle, it doesn't have a voice.
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Skip to 5:50
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They're the Henchmen Uplink Device: Lexcorp Security Robots. They drop from the Volcano Mining Facility alert.
  9. Darkarl Active Player

Is there like a condition for them speaking with M.E.R.C.Y. voice? Or are the ones I got from broker somehow unrelated to them because it's a non tradeable item.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Do you have Voice turned down in your settings?
  11. 453 New Player

Hello!
    Please help me!
    How do I get Henchmen Uplink Device: Lexcorp Security Robots in 2022?
    Calculator-bot does not give rewards now, only marks.

Maybe there is a vendor Uplink Devices somewhere?
  12. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

They drop in the Volcano Mining Facility alert, not from calculator-bot (which do still drop other items).
    Try broker if you haven't already either, other players might sell them from time to time.
  13. 453 New Player

Thanks