Connection Issues - February 18, 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are experiencing connection issues and working to address and mitigate as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. If there are any updates, they will be in this thread.

Update: We believe the issue has abated, and we will continue to monitor carefully.
    • Like x 6
  2. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Can’t even log in
  3. Darkness13 New Player

Do we get a compensation dev invasion for this? Xbox, switch and eu got it like really wdf
    • Like x 1
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

All these recent hiccups are starting to sour the mood to log in each day. Really hope you guys gets this situated soon

Thank You for your continued work
  5. Xooc New Player

Xooc was here.
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Ya, it's kinda hard to keep a massive multiplayer, multi-console, regularly updated, constant content generating, fixing bugs, adjusting styles, trying to improve QoL for players, and other faucets game going when you've got people sending days long DDoS attacks.

I remember a few older games I played that got hacked more often.

It's hard to keep players happy, period.
  7. LittleVC New Player

One of the bugs I would love to see fixed...
    There IS a memory leak in DCUO. After 3 to 4 hours I have to restart the game. I check Task Manager and DCUO is taking up 85% of my 32gb of RAM. It interferes with Discord (cutting in and out).

I have tested my RAM several times, it is not the issue. I have checked ALL of my components and they are not the issue. I have run Internet diagnostics, not the issue.

Please fix the leak.

One issue (not bug) I have after returning from a 5 year hiatus is that I have the feats for acquiring certain styles, but I do NOT have the actual style available to "purchase" on ANY toon. :(
    • Like x 2
  8. JMar New Player

I just started a raid and now I’m locked out of those rewards
  9. Dystopy New Player

Waited a few hours for Dev Invasion that never happened. I read it was on X Box but thought post was all servers? Waited until I could no more as now I cannot even log in! Heck even logging into thread was a endeavor unto itself! Are we gonna get a pity Boss maybe? If so, can it be announced? Snow storm aside, I've been scheduling for these Invasions (as they do not normally fit working class folks in other time zones). I appreciated them, don't get me wrong, but waiting for nothing is irksome enough....now barely getting into log in queue only to get d/c'ed?!?!
    • Like x 1
  10. Ruthless Domination New Player

Been up and down all day. Sometimes it works work but usually get stuck on loading screen
  11. Baht Tahl New Player

still can't log in....
  12. Beetleguise New Player

I know you guys can fix this. I'm staying positive!
    I am bad so let's fighting
    Let's fighting love!
    Let's fighting love!
  13. Menok New Player

nope, still happening
    • Like x 1
  14. Dwein New Player

No se puede ingresar aun... ps4...
  15. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

It’s Perpetua! She’s doing a DDoS!
    • Like x 2
  16. Vaiderr New Player

Well can connect to the game but the game crashes over and over.
  17. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I can log in, once in a while, but can't warp more than twice. Then disconnect, for several.
  18. Ruthless Domination New Player

Still having issues keeps getting stuck on loading screen and eventually says world down.
  19. TinmanORAH New Player

nah m80, the seven seas still be thick with strife.
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

Still happening, I'm afraid. Just had a loading screen warping to the DC map for 2 minutes before getting the "authentication" error.
    • Like x 1