Help!!!! Can't log in stuck on connecting to server screen!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sopissedoff, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Sopissedoff New Player

So I just finished putting money into my account didn't get to use it obviously since broker was down. So I went to metropolis and just started flying and the game kicked me out first time it ever did that and I tried logging back in but my screen is stuck in the connecting to server screen which I researched and seems to have happened to many players. Why has dc devs not fixed this problem also does anyone know of a fix for ps4 I'm on u.s. servers?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Fully close the game and wait 15 minutes before trying to log back in.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sopissedoff New Player

Bro I closed the game for the night yesterday and it's still doing this. Meaning it's been off for a few hours already.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Put a ticket in: help.dcuniverseonline.com
    • Like x 2
  5. Sopissedoff New Player

They are useless they will say the same reply they have said to others that had the same problem "it's your internet box" blaming you instead of themselves. I just tried loading dc on another account and it works fine meaning it's not my internet box also this never happened ever so clearly it's them at fault.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're so sure of what customer service's reply will be I'm sure you can solve your problem alone.
    • Like x 3
  7. Sopissedoff New Player

Is that a joke post? I clearly said others had the same problem and that was their reply to them meaning they'll do the same to me. Thanks for nothing you were no help.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you know others had the same problem then you should also know how their problem got solved. You clearly have some precognitive abilities to predict exactly how customer service is going to respond to your ticket so use some of that precognition to fix your problem.
    • Like x 1
  9. Sopissedoff New Player

Sadly their problems haven't been fixed looking online and YouTube and in comments quite a few people had this problem.
  10. Sopissedoff New Player

Is there any developer that can talk with me I'm a paying customer who spends hundreds on time capsules and also a member . I need some help this is freaking b.s. that none have even answered my post? My problem is not on my side because I can log in other accounts and usually also when banned you get a message so it's not not. I' m stuck in the connecting screen with infinite loading. Character name is GoddessSilver U.S. Server ps4
  11. Eve YouTuber

I'd wait till Monday. They are not active on the forums during the weekend. Plus the Devs can't help with account issues, that's a support problem. If It still occurs I'd try contact Mepps (CM) he might be able to help.
    • Like x 1
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

It does that occasionally, itll come back up.
    • Like x 2
  13. Sopissedoff New Player

From researching quite a bit you're right lots of people have had this problem do you know how it comes back? Should I stay in the connecting screen until it go's threw or should I leave it off and log in some other day?
  14. Sopissedoff New Player

Haven't really said anything ban worthy.
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

Give it an hour or so then try again, sometimes longer, but itll come back, check back hourly or bi-hourly
    • Like x 1
  16. Sopissedoff New Player

Just wanted to post that this eventually fixed itself after a few days don't know how but I'll post it anything happens. Thanks to anyone who tried helping I just kept checking randomly and was able to get past connecting screen and log in. Sorry to waste the time of the devs and anyone else.
    • Like x 2
  17. Eve YouTuber

Don't worry about it :) Glad you can play again!
    • Like x 1
  18. the solowing Steadfast Player

A valid question you had, but i will DM Mepps anyway asking if this is a issue they are aware of. Since that is disruptive to paid users.
    • Like x 1
  19. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

Has anything come from this? I am having the same issue on my home PC and at work. It sits at connecting and then i get a 0x0100 error? I have logged out, waited over night etc and eve tried a different PC and location with no luck.
  20. White Guyver New Player

I’ve been trying to login for 3 weeks now and I’m still stuck on that damn loading screen. I’ve closed the game, waited 15 or more minutes, tried again completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and that did nothing to solve the problem. I’ve talked to Daybreak, talked to PlayStation and even with all their troubleshooting, they couldn’t do anything to help. I know I wasn’t banned cause I received no email from Daybreak saying I violated any of their rules (I wouldn’t btw, just saying that if I had they would have at least sent me an email) I know my internet is perfectly fine because I can play every other online game on both my PS4 and PS5 except for the one that counts to me most. This month is the worst ever in my history of playing DCUO and The way I see it a this is a complete injustice, because cheaters and speed hackers can run the game with no problems whatsoever anytime they want, but a player who worked hard and payed hard earned money to play the game the right way can’t even access the game :(
    • Like x 1