[Recap] Joker's Legacy Time capsule

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 10, 2022.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

So I watched the TC video they have on Twitch -\- anyways lol I’ll be skipping that one. Here I thought I was going to use my income lol I will say though that I kind of like the doll skins except for the part where you can see lines around the shoulder and knees both front and back. The hairstyle is okay, the joker doll is my only wow factor. We now have Superman, Wonder Woman, Lobo and now Joker.
    • Like x 1
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Also Batman Doll (from Batman Day). And King Shark (from Suicide Squad Pack). Waiting for Lex & Circe dolls now. :D
    • Like x 4
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I totally forgot about those two. Thanks for the reminder.
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I've gone on record claiming Duela Dent to be one of my favorite characters so I appreciate the source of inspiration. Over the years I've tried reproducing a few Duela Dent inspired looks on one of my alts. Would have loved to have a ruff collar or cuff detail...Depending on how a few chromas channel and how it looks all on its own i might find some use in the chest and sleeve piece. The striped leggings look cool but I would have preferred them as one solid heeled boot.

I also think I'm going to find some good use in the diamond emblem. wishing we could apply materials and chromas to them big time now. The hairstyle isnt bad but it isn't a must have either.

I really splurged on the last booster bundle...enough that I have placed a stop on all in game purchases for the next few months outside of my sub so for this one i'm going to take a slow and steady approach.

The new chroma is well done but more than anything I think if you made the metallic area a solid void black or white with an option to change the second color it would be much more successful.

I'm also a little down on the new emblems. Out of all the emblems we've gotten in time capsules I've only used one. All of them look good but I think a time capsule with different starburst and lightning bolt patterns would be more well recieved.

also a dragon.
    • Like x 1
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Well, "Just getting those feats" is the mere reason they can throw just about whatever into any of these TC's. Now, what actually looks good in a style is always subjective, but still.
  6. Blight KOBRA Commander

Ame-Comi Duel Dent . . .
    [IMG]

Honestly didn't see THAT one coming, but it's a happy and welcome addition. Now if we only had her as an Ally, that would be even better.
    • Like x 4
  7. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

Yeah what a joke it's not like they also gave us a aquaman hairstyle in the vday vendor for free
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I like that the doll skin has versions for the 3 sets of racial features if I'm not mistaken. And I think the hair could be nice for my Orange Lantern girl Edith who currently has bright turquoise Cruel Locks which is kinda a bit much tbh. Might change the hair color, too, though IDK what to. This TC is really spoiling steampunk lovers rotten, huh?
    • Like x 4
  9. Eve YouTuber

Exactly my thoughts
    • Like x 2
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

So now we have a Joketuba to go with our Batuba.
    • Like x 1
  11. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

IMO this is the worst time capsule. But hey congrats to those who like it
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

Do the devs know there's a new Batman movie next month? Featuring Penguin, Catwoman and Riddler.
    What do we get? A z-list, Joker's daughter TC xDDD
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

They did say they will focus on the mentors. Lex and Circe left.
    • Like x 3
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

A Duela Dent is not what I would call focusing on the Mentor.
    I think they missed the mark a little bit.

A Joker Time Capsule with a Joker Style... a Joker face.... Joker Skins??... a Joker Chroma Material would have been focusing on the Joker.

This was more focusing on Duela Dent with a little bit of Joker added to the mix.

Although we were talking about Two-Face day on the 02/22/2022....
    maybe that is also what they were aiming for?? ;)

I hope the Lex Time Capsule will be a Lex Luthor Time Capsule.

Not a Lenny Luthor Time Capsule with a Lenny Luthor style from Superman III???....
    or a Lena Luthor Time Capsule with a Lena Luthor style from Supergirl???

........ Guess we will have to wait and see. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Maybe???..... Maybe they do have something else planned for The Batman movie??

If not.... yeah it would be a missed opportunity.

So maybe... maybe for The Batman movie they will release a The Batman Bundle with Batman Style..... Catwoman Style.... Scarecrow Style..... and 23 different Batman emblems???..... then we will be able to say congrats Devs???

If not......... :oops:
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm also a little disappointed by the selection.
    • Like x 1
  17. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

That style is very Steam punk, right?
    • Like x 2
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Looks like Giganta got her bad hair day resolved
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Wish that the joker themed Capsule wouldve been a og Red Hood style, w/the enhanced Hood being transparent to appease the ppl wanting freeze’s
    • Like x 2
  20. Random Mind Dedicated Player

A Lenny Luthor Time Capsule would be amazing.... but I guess I could settle for a Lenny Luthor Ally as part of a Lex Luthor TC

OH NOOO....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1