Love Still Conquers All!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Valentine's Day Seasonal Event: Love Conquers All

Enter the Tunnel of Love in 2022 with new Base Items, Feats and Styles!

The Star Sapphires are again making an effort to rekindle the love lost in Gotham City. Mister Freeze knows what the Zamaron crystals are capable of and has hatched a plan to bring his wife Nora back by integrating their crystals into his cryogenic technology. This misuse of the crystals is extremely dangerous and could cause an exothermic reaction that would destroy the entire city! Check the Events tab in the On Duty menu for “Love’s Battlefield” to aid the Star Sapphires (Heroes) or Mister Freeze (Villains).

New Feats!
    • Show Your Passion
    • Shards of Love
    • Prom Royalty
    Open your map and choose the Love is in the Air destination. Speak to Hal Jordan (Heroes) or Mister Freeze (Villains) in the House of Legends. While in the House of Legends, visit the heart next to Hal Jordan or the frozen heart next to Mister Freeze to pick up a Daily Valentine’s Race mission “Get Your Heart Racing”. This mission can also be picked up at a terminal in Northeast Metropolis near Union Station.

Also make sure to speak with Mera, who is spending Valentine’s Day on dryland apart from her dearest love. Open your Mission Journal and track “Sea of Love” to find her! And don’t forget to visit the Valentine’s Vendor to get seasonal clothing, candies, and base items!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

This year's event begins on February 10, 2022, and ends March 9, 2022.
    • Like x 6
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

M-m-march 9th!!

That is a generous end date. Might be a new record for the V-Day event. Thank you very much
    • Like x 1
  3. an81angel Well-Known Player

The instance is NOT dropping the gear box.
    I ran it twice on a couple alts and did not get a loot roll option nor was I automatically given a loot box.
    All I did get for completing the instance was a cookie/emblem.
    Please fix, thanks.
    • Like x 4
  4. Eve YouTuber

Can't wait to get these stuff for my multi lantern!!!
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Thanks again for getting those new "Sheer Fishnets" situated and on the Fate vendor!
    And a big thanks for practically a full month of being able to stock up on kissy coins lol.
    • Like x 2
  6. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

With so much stuff for the other lantern colors, could we please get the ability to change our Lantern's ring color to match? Just a reskinning of the color of the moves and ring glow would be fine.
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

are the fishnets back, then? nice!
    • Like x 2
  8. myandria Item Storage

WOW! Not only did we get new fishnets, but the fate/destiny tokens got a visual upgrade!

However, I have noted that the new fishnets are attuned to the new skins, as each one has a different shade. So, I can only assume that these fishnets will work best with the new skins. I have the original fishnets, so I guess my best bet is to use those with the older skins and the new fishnets with the new skins.

Oh, and is Teekl a newer addition to the HOL? I saw her earlier...
    • Like x 1
  9. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Teekl has been there for a while now napping or wandering wherever she likes
  10. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

two things;

1-A race! ugh, I consider myself lucky if I can get out of bed without spraining my ankle. A test of coordination isn't what I needed.
    2-They really need to change the icon for the booster gold camera things, the white dot causes so many false alarms during quests.
  11. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

It's going to go disco in the halls of the nightclub
    league D
  12. HoneyIShrunkTheKids New Player

Its not supposed to drop gear boxes its meant for farming Hearts Currency
  13. Kitty Pryde New Player

How do you get the Prom Royalty feat?
  14. an81angel Well-Known Player

It may not have been supposed to drop the gear box, but for a few days the instance description said a gear box was a reward. that's what had me confused. Eventually mepps got it changed.