Downtime Server Downtime - February 10, 2022 - Game Update 121

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

According to "Live Update Notes" this is Game Update 119. Last Game Update listed was back in November and everything since was hotfixes and new episode 42.

See "Live Update Notes"
    • Like x 1
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Use the free stabilizers you get from the daily rewards to open capsules, save/choose quarks, buy from the vendor on discount days. Is it quick and easy? No. Is it free? Yes.
    • Like x 3
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

GU 119 was Legion of Doom. I assume GU 120 was Anniversary event. So today's update must be GU 121.

Even if they don't always name it GU, it's still GU :D

https://twitter.com/DCUO/status/1491554090379272192 - GU 121
    https://twitter.com/DCUO/status/1480662601973469185 - "latest Game Update, Anniversary Event"
    https://twitter.com/DCUO/status/1469071852903489536 - GU 119 and Episode 42
    • Like x 2
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they are well received by the whales and those who can only acrew SP through buying them
    • Like x 2
  5. RahRah Active Player

I've never spent a dime on time capsules, and I have almost every feat from them lol People who say you need to pay for those things are impatient and/or lazy. You get a certain amout of stabilzers for free, you can save in-game cash and buy pretty much anything from them, AND you can now farm source marks to your hearts content (which you can exchange for quarks!)... Like you said, it can all be done for free.
    • Like x 4
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not sure how you haven't figured this out yet, but since last summer you haven't needed to subscribe in order to play the game. Free to Play has an escrow of 50k and Premium has no cash cap. The sub just gives you some extra perks, but it isn't required anymore.
    • Like x 3
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

Y'know, I had forgotten you could get quarks for source marks. That makes it even easier.
    • Like x 2
  8. Magnificent Loyal Player

Will there be a Producer's Letter in the time capsule?
    • Like x 1
  9. CassUV Well-Known Player

Lightstream moviment will be finally fixed on PS4???
  10. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

holy **** this style of the tc is amazing O.O
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

DCUO needs to add additional chat moderators to the streams: they're clogged like crazy with children spewing hate and nothing but derogatory remarks. The apparently lone moderator couldn't begin to keep up with warnings and deletions.
    • Like x 3
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Not to mention all the spammers.
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

There were so many people just reposting variants of "this is garbage!" and "when will we get [X]?" and "game is trash," and "there are never any male styles!" and other nonsense I barely even noticed the spammers.

:mad:
    • Like x 2
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online.
  15. an81angel Well-Known Player

The seasonal instance is NOT dropping the gear box that the instance description says it will.
    After completing the instance you are loot locked even though the gear box didn't drop.
    All you get for completing the instance is a cookie/emblem.
  16. Siramez Well-Known Player

i would but i like to complete collections rather than leaving them uncompleted on main.
    • Like x 1
  17. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

it drops only from event mission or from any mr.freeze in game?
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

I'd imagine the Valentine's version, but no clue. It's a little irritating hoping I get into the hero version, though, unless Carol also drops it.
  19. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Ya, I just noticed today as well, that when I use a supply drop, it no longer takes some digital code entering animation forever. It's a fist to the air and supply drop landed.

The simple QoL changes are great!
  20. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

didnt even think about that (play only heroes atm). Hope she also drops it, otherwise i see how annoying it would be