Help with quantum

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Time Warped, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Time Warped Level 30

Hello there, can anyone help me with a good quantum loadout. I'm not looking to be top on those charts but I can't really keep up with other dps. I just hit 356. I'm running solar/trans/strat and I have 329 sp. I'm a decent dps and I follow the mechanics with no issues, but my dmg is not quite as I would expect for my sp and all my artis at 200
  2. L T Devoted Player

Single Target:

Heat Vision - Gravity Well/Singularity - Gravitonic Field - Robot Sidekick/Quantum Tunneling - Energy Expulsion - SuperCharge

Use Singularity to apply your PI if your Target moves around a lot. Use Quantum Tunneling if you need to survive or run out of power.

AOE
    Singularity - Lift - Alcubierre Wave - Gravity Bomb - Robot Sidekick - Supercharge

You'll need to be mid-range to use A-Wave. Try to use Lift on high-health targets to get the most of the dot.
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

AOE and really only loadout you need
    don't use gravity well cool down is too long and not as mobile
    Singularity for pi -->Lift ---> distortion wave ----> gravity bomb > robot sidekick ---> neo venom
    will work in just about everything its fast hits hard all the cooldowns are 3's so rotation is smooth
    trust me it works

for single target which you can use but don't really need as above still works but wont be quite as hard but close
    lift ---> distortion wave---> amplified heat vision ----> and the finisher (cant think of the name right now) robot sidekick, neo venom boost

great way to run it
    In Troll roll
    singularity ---> lift ----> distortion wave ----> gravity bomb--- quantum tunneling--- > and power dump (for buffing with claw)
    run with claw, tetra, and trans in DPS gear but control roll and you can wreck everything and still be bosting the group and giving more power than the role less buff. and out burning most bad DPS which is a ton of them
    fun power
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

If you happen to run with a Quantum Controller or tank who uses Chronometric Emitters, they will help you set up PI in raids. My damage is better in those instances since I can use D Wave with extra damage from the PI. I always wanted to test trans/strat with the Destabilized PI, because I feel there could be some potential with Warp Barrage. Real life happened so I never got around to it.

Assuming you have separate armories. So if you have to set up your own Pi and you are SS, i say Dervish, Singularity, Lift, A Wave with RSK. You can put QT on your bar to help keep you moving through hallways faster.

Then you have to flip armories for boss fights and rez your RSK.

For Single Target, I would suggest swapping out Strat Card for Grimorium artifact. It's extra damage and sets up PI so you can use HV, Lift, Einstein Ray, Energy Expulsion with RSK and supercharge.
    • Like x 1
  5. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

welcome to the Quantum gang.

For top Might Single Target: Grim/Solar/Trans

Heat Vision > Einstein Ray > Energy Explosion > Einstein Ray repeat (weapon tap after E-Ray to cancel into next move)

for AOE close range: strat/trans/3rd is option between if you wanna run an EOG for damage boost or grim f

Whirling Dervish into Dashing Combo > Distortion Wave > Sonic Cry > Alcubierre Wave

if you not superspeed, just go for Singularity > Lift > Time Shift > D-Wave

whats your DC name? We can run the raid today and I'll show you how I work the rotation.
    • Like x 1