What would you like to see in a Time Capsule?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LunarRay, Feb 6, 2022.

1. LunarRay New Player

Time Capsules are a touchy subject here on the forums however in game many amazing character designs are available because of them.

If you were to build a Time Capsule using the current format OR a whole new format, what would you like to see included in one?
  2. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

3. Enemy Ace Well-Known Player

Anything but ANOTHER Batman-inspired style.
    • Like x 3
  4. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I would like to see these lottery boxes completely removed from the game and never return. Daybreak should just put their contents in the Marketplace permanently for a small fee and as players can afford them they can buy them directly if they want them.

While its true that you cannot save people from themselves, Daybreak CAN remove this lottery that some use to do themselves great harm.
    • Like x 3
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Ummm..... nothing. Locking stuff in a loot box is not a good thing.
    • Like x 4
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

And once again, I'll point out that if players hadn't raised such a stink about the pricing on items, they might well have gone that route.

But that's not what happened. And like any other company, if they see they're making money with a certain offering, they're going to keep that offering out there until it doesn't make them any money.
    • Like x 2
  7. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Nothing
    • Like x 4
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

They already have a system in place to count how many time caps we open and mail us things at certain levels; so how about every x-amount of time caps opened we get a base item called “Pile of opened time capsules”. Those empty capsules have to go somewhere. Immersion.

In fact, the streets of Metro and Gotham should be littered with these things where people opened them and just tossed the refuse. Maybe make a “clean up the city” event. lol
    • Like x 3
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Not skins but here we are..
    • Like x 2
  10. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Nothing related to a "new" feat.

I would like to a TC that offers you a collection piece that you do not have, a style piece that you are missing, and things to help you get old feats completed. As sad as it might sound, just today I got lucky and finished the shaman style (yep, a really old one). I got it from a loot box, and pretty much gave up on that feat because I ran the content to have it drop for months (years ago), but it never did. So, old stuff that will help complete feats, with a chance of some rare stuff that people could use for older feats: materials, emblems, etc.
  11. Plowed In Loyal Player

An unlocked previous time capsule.
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Euros for my real bank account!

I personally don't spend anything in these scam boxes anymore unless it's something I could really use for my favourite power.
    I've given enough for these scam boxes where you can't even finish the collections included in them!
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

Personally I rather get more stuff we can earn in game! like Jessica Cruz's eye tattoo, Catwoman inspired style as vendor gear, etc. :)
    • Like x 2
  14. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

As long as they stop attaching feats to the contents of the lottery boxes, I don't really care what they put inside.
    • Like x 2
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Superman Classic style.
    [IMG]

Yes.... I know that odds are it will never happen....
    but would love to get a proper Superman Time Capsule and get Classic Superman style in the game.

With the BIG S on the chest and the Superman cape the NPC has.

Heck... there is a long list of Superman type emblems that could be in this TC.

Red Son Superman
    Bizarro
    Superman Red/Blue
    .... and More!! ;)

Doubt we will ever get this..... but we can hope. ;)
  16. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Personally, I'd rather see the shop get rich than its damn unfair capsules!!!
    • Like x 2
  17. BumblingB I got better.

I would like them to remove the feats.
    • Like x 6
  18. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I only open Mega Resurgence Time Capsules and that is only with the stabilizers I have earned, I will never buy stabilizers.
    • Like x 2
  19. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I'd prefer it if new items were added into the marketplace vs a new TC, I already owned everything on the MP that can be redeemed on all my toons.

But anyhow, I think a feature that should be added to all the Time Capsules, is something that increases the odds of getting rare stuff with every Time Capsule* you open. :D

That would drastically increase the chances of everyone being able to unlock everything, which would make them a heck of a lot more friendly to all players\alts, and likely decrease the prices on the broker given that a bunch of players with be getting rare stuff often.

*Per individual TC, not all TC's as a whole.
  20. useless Well-Known Player

Time capsules are a touchy subject.Since they are what they are and will probably stay in this game at least for some time.If i were to build one or do a workaround on them ?

1. Older TC drop in their relevant episodes/instances.For example,if you are playing Amazon fury part III content upon completing it you drop as a loot Amazon TC.

2. In new TC a chance to get randomly unlocked older TC (like 1in 3/or 5 opened a chance not like super rare chance).

3. In new TC get two loot boxes to open so you get 2 things not just one.One containes new stuff for you to pick from like gear,collection,emblem etc. and second one you get to choose from quarks,ally favor,nth metal,alliances ....

4. Increase in percentage for chance to get "thet good things" when opening TC.

It is basically up to devs to juggle with benefits for them and happy customers.It's money making for them and "convincing" me spend money couse i can get cool stuff.
    For what it's worth i would like if TC's are just gone from game lol but they are not so this are a few things that crossed my mind and imo wouldent get them poor and give a little more for customers.