Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2022.

1. DiscoSoupGL New Player

Where does one get the Aquaman beard? What is it called?
  2. Eve YouTuber

There is no Aquaman beard. He is talking about Jolly Beard from Christmas event.
  3. Whazues Well-Known Player

dude thats easy because it was the hairstyle for a lady named Mera first so they wont show it on a male there is just the one picture showing off the enhanced dystopian style worn by the guy and Mera's Hairstyle worn by the girl dressed to resemble Mera plus if you want to see how it looks on a male then wait until about the 21st or 22nd of this month and look up videos on youtube that will show how it looks on a male character and TBH the last female named hairstyle that i saw on a male character just looked out of place and i just said that if i got that hairstyle then i'd only get it for my female toons like Raiqua Tinium(Quantum powered toon), Power Raisha(sorcercy toon), Raisarva (rage toon) and my other female characters but my male characters will not be using this hairstyle even though both male and female characters can use it but still i'm not a long hair on a guy kind of guy and all my characters are Roleplay characters so each of them have specific length style hairs that they will be seen in
  4. Whazues Well-Known Player

last month we got a completely different enhanced style which since the doomed washington DC didn't have an enhanced style last months rewards gave that enhanced style so i doubt that they will do the enhanced huntress style since it was last done in november we'll have to wait and see what next months armor style is gonna be
  5. Whazues Well-Known Player

well maybe someday there will be a beard style in the daily rewards someday who knows what the member only day 21 reward for next month will be it might just be a beard or some kind of facial hair style
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

im just waiting for the valentines event to happen sometime this month looking forward to completing my star sapphire base look especially sense my star sapphire toon with water power is only half done with the look of her base
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

The Valentine's event launches on February 10th :) and if you're a Star Sapphire fan, we are getting a lot of Star Sapphire goodies...
  8. Whazues Well-Known Player

awesome i've never gotten the dystopian enhanced style before and i only have with all my toons together i have 6 out of the 8 none enhanced dystopian amazon style but none of them have more than 1 piece of the style i both like and hate the random loot drop. i like it because their is a chance at getting a style i dont yet have but i also hate it because i keep getting copies of like say the dystopian hand style on a character who has that piece but the items are not tradeable so i have to rely on the luck of the draw and im not that lucky of a person i either get a copy of a style that i already have or i randomly with out expecting it get a style that i either have never gotten before or just one that completes a style that i was missing 1 part of it
  9. BrianaLaPantera New Player

Being a member and paying for a subscription for this crap is bad. As a long time player and member, these styles do me no good. Fate tokens for styles I already have do me no good. Most long time players have these styles, so we are not getting our moneys worth. Also, whats up with not getting valuable rewards after 21 days, just more useless fate tokens. I feel very undervalued by you DB. Really got to think about my future subscription.
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

This has been explained several times. It's so that if you miss a day or two during the month, you won't miss out on the better rewards. So, if they put the 21st day reward on the last day of the month instead, how pissed would people be if they missed a single day and couldn't get the member reward?
  11. BrianaLaPantera New Player

Never said anything about putting 21st day reward at end of the month. What I said was useless fate tokens after 21 days. Obviously you didn't comprehend the statement.
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Oh, I comprehended it entirely. Clearly you didn't understand that "moving the 21st day reward to the end of the month" was just an example - an extreme one, admittedly. My answer still stands though. Miss a few days in the month, and all you're missing out on is Fate tokens.
  13. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I think the new hairstyle should have been shown with and without a tiara; perhaps it would be better appreciated by players overall. If I were to use this hairstyle on a female toon, I would use Nubia's Tiara as it is big enough to cover all of that forehead real estate.:oops:

As for the enhanced styles, I appreciate them because I never had the chance to get most of them when that content was live.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Keep em coming :) +1
    • Like x 1
  15. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

I'm definitely inspired to take a break from the daily logins, if THIS is the big prize come Day 21. I'll chill til March, thanks.
    • Like x 1
  16. DiscoSoupGL New Player

Hey, I noticed that the December item, Snowstorm Aura, is not available to buy from Doctor Fate like the others are.
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They tend to become available from the vendor a few months after they drop as daily rewards. The aura will probably be in there next month.
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

Nubia's tiara is available to players? Since when? I did missed that.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jcal Dedicated Player

OMG, I just saw the Mera hair on the US side! Some player put it on then warped away. It was a quick glance, but let me tell you... it looked AMAZING!

My Day 21 is still locked. How do some players get their stuff so early? *jelly* Anyway, I'm running around the HoL and Watchtower looking for anyone else who might have it, lol.
  20. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Some players get their rewards a day or two early, some like myself get it a day or two late. I guess it all depends when you log in?