Email Notification of Ingame Messages or How I Got A League

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by GuardsmanX, Jan 28, 2022.

1. GuardsmanX Active Player

DCUO really needs an email notification of ingame messages or at least an option to get them.

My problem is that a few years ago I got an invite to a league. I accepted the invite and a few minutes he made me Leader. I texted him ingame and he said it was a mistake, so I made Leader again. Then it happened again. Afterward he made me an officer.

A few months later I login and he had deleted his "Leader" profile leaving the league leaderless. So I took the position to keep someone else from taking it. Since then I have tried to keep the league running while trying to contact him. He would login but never answered me, Then I find that the ingame messages delete after 45 days.

So years later, I'm still trying to contact him to see if he wants the league back or can I rename it???

I know anyone else would've probably deleted his alternate profiles in the league and just took it, but hey it's just a game!
  2. Shazammm Well-Known Player

If it's been years and he hasn't tried to contact you about taking it back, then the league is yours. Change the name, kick members, redecorate the league hall, disband the league......basically, do whatever you want.
    • Like x 2