Questions about Daily Login rewards

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rainnifer, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Rainnifer Committed Player

It's the 9th of september and I only have up to day 6 of the rewards claimed (I missed the first days), it says the month resets in 21 days but yesterday I was unable to scroll and see the bonus days anymore, and today I can't see day 21 rewards now either, should I be worried? Did I miss my chance to get those now somehow?

Also when does each day "reset"? I claimed yesterday's rewards at about 10 PM and haven't been able to claim today's yet.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Apparently, reset is at 12AM GMT, which is about 8PM Eastern. The bonus days is a display error, but we'll still get it when we get there.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ily-rewards-days-missing.317927/#post-4437481
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

I find it interesting when I saw this post. I felt it was weird that it was attached to that time of day, but I guess it got hard coded globally between EU and US. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact I can log into the EU server on PC or the fact that XBox1 is merged.
  4. Rainnifer Committed Player

5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To be clear, it's not intended to be set at this time, and will get fixed to go with regular content/lock resets in the early morning.
    • Like x 4
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

And just re-confirming, the days/pages not displaying is a visual bug that will also get fixed.
    • Like x 3
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Understood. I was just curious and I hope it does get corrected as I missed a day on my switch account because of the confusion at the beginning. Right now, I know it starts at 5pm pacific, so got to make sure to log in before that time to count.

Thank you.
  8. kingmonkey Active Player

Is daily login reward actually tied to a time of day, or is it 204 hours from last login? Because we are now 3 days away from end of the month, and I have logged in every day, but it still shows 5 days of login rewards left, 2 of which I will not get.

If it is indeed 24 hours from last login, that's kind of garbage for people who work shifts, like me, and can't always log in at a set time. Can someone please confirm?

Thanks!
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Time of day....currently 10AM CST(not sure what your time zone is), about 1 hour after USPS/PC reboots (not sure on EU, Xbox or switch). So if today is the 28th (it is) and you log in before 10AM (in that 1 hour between reboots and the 'day' change) you will see the 27th's rewards still...which you may or may not have picked up already. As long as you log in some time between 10AM and 10AM you can get the 'day' for that day. If you log in at 9:15AM(just after the servers come up) on the 3rd day of the month, and then log out quick, then log in the 4th day after 10AM, you actually lost a day because the 3rd was actually still the 2nd.

Funny enough this makes for what I call 'day 0' on the 1st of the month at 9AM-10AM. You can claim 'day 1' at 9:59AM, then come back in 2 min later at 10:01 and claim 'day 2'....both on the 1st of the month. You aren't losing anything if you DON'T do this...as you still get day 1 on day 1, but if you use 'day 0' you can be at 21 on the 20th of the month....which is wacky.
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Haven’t seen that name in awhile, good to see you are still around