Valentine's Day 2022 Rewards Showcase :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Achikah All About That Base

I'm incredibly stoked for this, as I know most base builders are. Thank you, a million times over. Can't wait to see what goodies you all have cooked up for us. :)
    • Like x 3
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Haha, all good, Yeah I did wonder if you'd hopefully do Mera to match it (I assume that's what you mean) :D - thanks, meant no disrespect by pointing out it seemed odd, but I did wonder
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Loved it.

Hopefully you will do all them Lantern Emblems as accessories.

I think Ethan Van Sciver is the one who started the ball rolling with construct versions of the Lantern emblem in Green Lantern Rebirth??

Heck... you seem to have made what looks like a regular version..... how about making an enhanced version of that accessory that looks like a ring construct .... for.... next year maybe?? ;)
    • Like x 4
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah I did actually think that emblem accessory was actually quite cool, so the others would be awesome :)
    • Like x 5
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I need those base items! I know exactly what I'm going to do with them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! YES!!! YES!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All of my Sapphire friends are freaking out right now!!! YES!!!
    YES!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! YES!!!!!
    YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!
    • Like x 6
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Wow, really like some of the items here! Will there be a disco ball base item to go with the trinket?
    • Like x 3
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

Yes, it's missing for some reason. I've inquired about it tonight but won't know until Monday. Probably just an oversight.
    • Like x 7
  9. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

OMG!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
    We waited so long for these!!! OMG!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
    • Like x 4
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

The original request was meant to be that but it turned out too fancy and too pretty to turn down. I think pure energy ones will either be a variant over time or some of the future ones will have that treatment from the get go - we'll see.
    • Like x 11
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It happens.
    Sometimes you start with a specific intent.... but then a series of happy accidents take you in a different direction. ;)

Again.... It happens. ;)

But.... as I always say to people.....
    Play the loooooonnnnng game.... we can wait for a variant pure energy light construct version. ;)

We can be patient..... we can wait 2 more weeks for the pure energy light construct version. ;) j/k
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Does that mean Disco Lair confirmed?? ;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

You have no idea how happy I am to read this!!!

As for the Disco Ball- I showed it on the celling, is that not it?
    • Like x 3
  14. WarriorOfHolyTrinity New Player

Hello, we could in the future have the option of using 2 more accessories to the character (use them at the same time), because so far we have many accessories and also the option of weapon to carry the sword and the shield to the same time as wonder woman in combat (new style of weapon).Thanks :)
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My star sapphire is gonna be happeeeey! :D Ty Zoe :)
    • Like x 5
  16. JeanGrey Active Player

Ooh! Exciting!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Okay I did forget something: Bleachers base item. I'll get a screenshot later, but yeah It's the only base item I missed after taking a look at test and the video. Well, this is what I get for making videos at 3AM in the morning lol but I guess It's not a big deal
    • Like x 3
  18. Charon Lead Content Designer

Double checked and it is there. Zoe showed it briefly too in the video (I missed it too, I admit).
    • Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

I only forgot the Bleachers :(
    • Like x 1
  20. Sammy Well-Known Player

Charon thank you so much!

And thank you for the Floating Harbringer Accessory! IT WAS AMAZING!

I am wondering! since you can make the star sapphire accessory, do you think its possible to have those lantern symbols floating around the shoulders as a shoulder style? I think that would be great! I've always wanted an Iconic shoulder style, But its been one of the few areas we lacked anything Iconic with Symbols.

Thank you again!
    • Like x 1