Valentine's Day 2022 Rewards Showcase :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 28
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

Impassioned material yay :eek: omg freaking out
    • Like x 9
  3. Achikah All About That Base

Very few piece of furniture BUT all of them are amazing!!! They finally gave me the microphone I've been needing for so long. I'm so happy! ToT

Looks like my amusement park and discotheque bases are in for some redesigns too. Thanks for the video, this made my night!
    • Like x 3
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Nothing that stands out at all for me. The base items feels way off too, and not very many of them. Not sure what us base builders have done to deserve so much less base items these days.

So far a very lackluster beginning of the year, IMO.
    • Like x 4
  5. Proxystar #Perception

I actually like a lot of it, but other than the loose Aquaman/Mera love connection don't really know why they're putting Aquaman hair in there, seems like it would've been better suited in content that is actually Aquaman focused, but hey.
    • Like x 5
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just got off test after having looked at all the new style items (and being bullied by Proxy, who threw a disco ball at me TWICE) and wow wow wow, I love all the styles! I'm not a base builder so the base items aren't for me, but I'm sure others will like them. Love the Impassioned Chroma, been wanting one since we got the powerset chromas for Light and Rage, and I love Carol's face piece. Aquaman's hair I won't use, but always nice to have new hair options. I really like the Star Sapphire emblem accessory too.

Edit: Now we just need a new Lantern episode so we can get Compassionate, Greedy, and Hopeful chromas. :p
    • Like x 10
  7. Achikah All About That Base

With how few there are, I can understand that. I'm extremely happy with the items, personally, but I had several bases in the works that can utilize them in different ways. Just as I'm sure someone was very happy with the stockings and presents for Winter's seasonal who were designing holiday themed bases. Eye of the beholder, or some phrase I'm probably misquoting.
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Count yourself lucky it was just a disco ball

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Probably to tease Justice Incarnate Coming Soon™? Teams and Multiverse shaken up is more prevalent than individual character (or their world) focus these days.

Black and Green screen seems really cool for video creators :p wish there is a white one though
    • Like x 2
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind its in there, just seemed an odd inclusion :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Ooooh, a giant dance floor would look amazing in my league's hall.
    • Like x 2
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

I just feel like both the quantity and quality of base items have become much less of a priority overall these days.
    • Like x 3
  13. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Hopefully they'll update the other Lantern symbols soon like they did the Star Sapphires.
  14. Achikah All About That Base

I was feeling that way too, and still am in ways. The furniture-less DLC, minimal furniture for Winter/the Anniversary- it has been a bit of a wasteland. I have found a few things that have held me over though, like the ices walls they released after a bit of prying, and then the HoL base and furniture were top notch. So there's at least been happy moments throughout, but ya, the building community has been seeing a drought...

I'm hopeful though it'll pick back up. This drop seems far better than the initial Winter drop and the Anniversary event, combined. Here's hoping the St. Patrick's event will continue the uptick (as I continually pray to the base gods, very loudly, for large cobblestone flooring.)
    • Like x 2
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"We need all the Lantern emblems like that!" in 3....2...1...

Love the dance floor. I wonder if it was measured out so it exactly fits the lair floors without overlapping.
    • Like x 2
  16. Jcal Dedicated Player

Ohhhh my god, Carol's face style!!! I'm losing it right there and there's still more video!

edit#1: the Accessories, two of them!! So good!

edit#2: yes, love the disco ball trinket. Can't get enough of those silly type of trinkets. What a great set of new rewards. Carol's face syle... I've wanted that since FftL Part II. Unreal! Thank you, Zoe, and thank you DEVS.
    • Like x 4
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

Cheetah will have some extra base items for you base builders soon™. Oceans, RedFive, and I have pulled it together to start offering some new items, it'll grow over time.

Mister Freeze in the Valentine's Day Event also drops his Zamaron crystal freeze rifle variant, plus an Ice Storm orbital.

Expect another Lantern emblem soon with that treatment. If they are as popular as I expected when suggesting them, we'll get some of the more common Lantern emblems out the door when we can.
    • Like x 19
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  19. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

:eek::eek::eek:
    • Like x 5
  20. Charon Lead Content Designer

True love always finds a way. The hairstyle will find it's match in Feburary.
    • Like x 12