Dev Discussion Anniversary 2022: House of Legends Living Quarters & Lair

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by TLantern, Jan 11, 2022.

1. BumblingB I got better.

I can not place the R&D Station in the lair at all. I can in the Manor lair.

Also, we have 9 markers, but can place 10 amenities. Is there a reason for this?
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Hmmm I don't know if it was lag or what, it can be placed now. lol
  3. Eve YouTuber

Holy Molly Charon you have no idea how Happy I was to see my girl in the living quarters!
    [IMG]

It's such a small thing but it made me so happy. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Knavion Level 30

I must congratulate the team and thank you very much. I love the new House Of Legends Lair and as Zoe says before, it's these details that make the difference. Like introducing the Ultraviolet Corps in Legion of Doom Episode and not continuing with the Yellow Lanterns. I hope in the future to have more of the Ultraviolet Corps and episodes with the Lantern Corps.

I have a complaint/question to ask you devteam: In the instruction panel for any lair, you can put an emblem. Why in the House Of Legends Lair does it not allow me to put the emblem? Is it a bug or will I be able to put it at some point later?

I hope I have explained myself and I hope I have your answer. Thank you so much!! :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

The emblem will show up in the next client update. Those take a while to roll out.
    • Like x 3
  6. Knavion Level 30

Thank you so much for the quick answer. Keep up your good work!

Please, one more question please about the decoration.
    Im playing since 2011. Do you have intend to put back the posters from the old anniversaries in the future on the game?
    These DCUO Anniversary posters with the Justice League, the Secret Society or both together. I have one big in my old main Hero lair but I would like to have another one to the my newest main Hero.
    Thanks again... :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

I second this request. The lair posters that were one time gifts would be nice if they were available again somewhere. Even limited to the event only. Like the Orrery of Worlds and special posters.
    • Like x 1
  8. Chewsy Well-Known Player

I like the new lair entrance locations in the HoL. I hope you guys add more entrances in HoD/Watchtower and Safehouses. It would be really cool to have an entrance inside a nightclub or PD (this may also help repopulate those areas again...I miss them).
  9. The Blurr Level 30

I second that request aswell.. I have been playing since closed and open beta and the start of the game. I missed out on a couple of things during the years due to r/l stuff. And the loss of all my characters when I returned to the game. I would love to get my hands on all the missing stuff I missed. And re-obtain stuff I lost since..

I noticed something, I'm not sure if it's an bug. But I made a few new characters and I didnt get the free armory on them. Has this been taken out or is it just bugged?

And a question, will the new lair be redeemable for all characters on the account like all other lairs on the marketplace or do we need to buy them seperate. Or will this be redeemable for all characters if you have it in the future?

Keep up the great work..
  10. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You get the free armory at level 25 now