Little Green Ma'aleca'andra Feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elijah Seed, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I earned the feat "Little Green Ma'aleca'andra" today on my main Elijah. This is the feat from the new episode that grants a discount on gear from the episode vendor.

I created a thread a day or so ago expressing how I thought this type of vendor discount is useless since I am never going to buy this gear again so it seems pointless to offer a discount on something that I no longer need and will never purchase again.

Some players pointed out that the feats that offer these discounts can be purchased using Replay Badges on alts thereby making the gear cheaper for alts to purchase. I had completely forgotten about this feature.

So, now that I have the discount feat on my main character I went to one of my alts to use Replay Badges so that that alt would have the feat and be able to buy her gear at the discounted rate.

Problem: I cannot find the feat "Little Green Ma'aleca'andra" listed on that alt. I have gone through her feats for the Legion of Doom episode 6 separate times and this feat is not there for her to purchase with Replay Badges.

Is the feat "Little Green Ma'aleca'andra" buried behind another feat? If so, what feat or feats is it buried behind?

Any relevant and useful help is appreciated.

Thank you.
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

The Feat is in the Styles section of the Feat Menu. Any of the Feats for the discounts will be located there.
    • Like x 2
  3. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

The Styles section??? Who the **** is going to think to look in the Styles section for a feat that is specific to the Legion of Doom episode? That's like looking in the produce section of the supermarket for bacon. It makes zero sense.

One more reason to add to my list of dislikes of this game.

Thank you, Trexlight. I will look there and see what I find.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's a feat you get for completing a style...so it's in the style section. It's the same for feats you get from the episode vendors when they add in new styles on bonus weeks.
    • Like x 5
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

Just as Jafin said, you completed a Style so its in the Styles Section. Its been like that for the past 11 years.
    • Like x 1