Can't Send Cash?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Jan 15, 2022.

1. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

I just came back a couple months ago and did not know this....so the Page of Destiny is bugged and broken for Celestial healers?? What? Can someone explain how it is bugged?? Thx.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

3. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Well with Free having a 50k limit now and only 2 (or is it 3 now?) character slots, it's workable for them. And now I'm helping the account wallet idea :(.
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Here's what makes absolutely no sense. I can give money to a friend and then have them give it to an alt toon but I can't send that money from one toon to another. This is an example why I walk away from this game from time to time because they constantly kick their paying customers in the gonads. The funny thing is the reason why I was trying to send cash to another toon is so I could put rare items up on the broker because they charge ridiculous broker fees. Now being the conscientious person that I am, I little by little earned $1,000,000 by selling whatever collection pieces I gathered and didn't need. Didn't take me long but here's the thing. Say I have an alt I don't use anymore and even want to delete but I earned a good amount of money and went to send that money to my main, I can't so my choices are keep the toon active(which I either have to buy character slots or keep subbing) or delete it and lose that money. How fair is that? And something tells me that they'll come up with something you have to pay for to send cash because that's all this game is anymore, a cash grab.
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

too bad they have never followed though and done the full wipe
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Mailing cash is still disabled. We want to add a different way to transfer cash on your own account and likely completely remove mailing cash. That said, we have been extremely cautious in working on the whole cash system because we don't want another avenue of exploiting to arise. The work there plus the caution has kept this relatively deprioritized compared to the other work our engineers have tackled since mail was disabled.

I definitely understand it is a big inconvenience.
    • Like x 10
  8. Trykz Dedicated Player

How about removing the broker tax until a fix is enabled then, why should we be taxed 5% for an ability we had for free before? Or is that not possible because of reasons lol
    • Like x 1
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

YEARS now. Major blow to anyone who plays hero and villain. Back to crying in my corner.
    • Like x 1
  10. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

No broker tax means people will be able to troll others (and the servers) by placing and replacing products all the time.
    The best solution in my opnion would be to add a account bound token that can be sold by the same price it's purchased (or make cash account bound).
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’m with the make cash deposits into shared bank team, but no broker tax would be an acceptable patch until that or something similar happened lol
  12. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I think the easiest solution is to make cash account bound, since premium has no cap and F2P players have a 50k cap. It shouldn't really be that much of a problem for F2P players since they will still have more cash to work with now than ever before.

I personally don't want that, as I like that I have built up each of my toons wealth.. but that seems to be the easiest way to fix the problem of giving alts cash without implementing a new feature like shared bank cash trade, or some kind of in game bank that holds your cash for your account that you can withdraw on another toon.
  13. the solowing Steadfast Player

Maybe have a vendor that allows $$$ to be transferred into tokens (with alil taken off the top aka tax) that is account-bound so money can be sent to other characters. But also helps to get alil money out of the system at the same time.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can still trade money directly to a friend and in turn they can trade that money to another character of yours. Totally free.
  15. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

so heres a simple solution.... reenable mailing cash until you get the "better system" set up. After 2 years man.... kinda feels like we are at a "poop or get off the pot" moment here.
    • Like x 1
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Does the convenience out weight the almost guaranteed money glitching that will happen? Some days I don’t know lol. Everything is hella inflated anyway on ps side
    • Like x 1
  17. Trykz Dedicated Player

You people have friends?
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

no system is ever perfect and im sure no matter what else they try to do someone will find a way to cheat. It (cheating) will always happen, but that doesnt mean the rest of us should pay for those who cant act right.
    • Like x 2
  19. Trykz Dedicated Player

Agreed
    • Like x 2
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What do you mean by "you people"?
    • Like x 1