Up-Votes Needed Lernaea’s Amulet @200 still only Gives 20% might

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Lowbudgtmechanic, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Lowbudgtmechanic New Player

I am fire dps and recently paid money to get my Lernaea’s amulet from 160 to 200 however after doing so did not notice any difference in damage. Tested this with healer in House of legends against dummies, my base might is 129788 so with full stacks should jump to 168724 however it is only rising to 158k which is right around that 20 percent mark. Tested several times and each time the result was the same. Please fix
    • Like x 1
  2. Yaiba Committed Player

I don't know what you're using but I assume you have trans/strat/amulet equipped, and your might stat will be kinda like this:
    . 4% from augments / 2% from elite mods / 3% from league buff / 12% from artifacts / 20% from skill points -> 41% total
    . Your "real" base might: 129788 / 1.41 = 92k

After 10 stacks, you will get 30% might + 2% might (from neck mod) -> 73%
    . Your "new" might: 92k x 1.73 = 159k which is very close to your result

The wording in this game is kinda misleading, when it says "increase your might by X%", it means your base might, not the might stat shown in status page.
    • Like x 3
  3. Lowbudgtmechanic New Player

If this is the case then that really sucks however does not explain why my damage remained the same from artifact rank 160 -200 and I’m referring to my damage pwr second in my rotation. Tested when at 160 and tested after 200 like I said there was little to no change. Honestly I am fairly good at running this artifact and run it in elites with zero issues however the way it stands there’s really no point in the risk that running the amulet. I mean my friend ran TSDE with Strat, trans, solar and other dps similar skill points with Strat trans Amulet and Amulet beat him by only 1 mil damage. Granted player skill is a thing and variable but the difference definitely should have been more. And me personally I run Source shard, quiz let and amulet but there not enough of a difference in dmg comprared to swapping amulet for grim. Appreciate your input and thanks for clarification but I would honestly like devs to weigh in on this just doesn’t seem right to me. Note friend other player were both same power and were running exact same rotation all arts at 200
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

That’s an odd combo. You’re doing well increasing your might but pets don’t care about prec or might so it isn’t doing anything for them at all. So you pop godward, which doesn’t do any real damage, but it counts as a move for amulet. So you do take the damage and get the proc. But if you’re (I’m assuming here) rsk and gw then you’re 2 spots down. Add a not often used super and you’re at 3 might based moves. Add a finisher (unless you aren’t ever canceling) and you’re at 2 actual damaging might attacks? I’d either ditch amulet for grim and fully embrace pet build or swap quislet and source for trans and solar and be good to go and probably jump your damage out considerably.
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

On my earth battle tank I use a shard, foul language robot, and amulet, damage is about 74k per second ... the amulet is there mainly for healing, but there is also an increase in damage (the build is not traditional, no jackhammer.... and in general hybrid....)...
    • Like x 2
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Oh I’m sure it can work. Obviously I’m all about pet builds. But fire doesn’t have a “main pet” and rsk can be such a hassle. Plus it’s fire, it loves solar amp. But yeah, again, I’m sure it can do well. But we all know how well amulet can do when completely focused on might builds. Basically I’m just curious if OP is stacking enough or canceling often and not really getting the full benefit of using it. I tried the same combos and going full one way or the other out did both. But OP could also just be having fun/ enjoying themselves this way so then I’m all for it. I’m against metas anyway. Want to make sure OP is aware that pets and trinkets don’t get buffed by amulet.
  7. Lowbudgtmechanic New Player

This sis something that works very very well and the reason being aquaman. Amulet causes dmg to myself and every time I take dmg aquaman buffs pets constant dmg equals constant buffs and on top of that I increase dmg on myself by increasing might. So it works but the issue isn’t my build rather that I’m not certain the amulet is working like it should if it works like above stated then there’s no point in running anything that increases might other than gear and that honestly in my opinion takes away a lot from the benefit on the Amulet. It basically means that Skill points are irrelevant to this artifact along with all other buffs and being that it’s a artifact specifically for might that’s honestly ******.
    • Like x 1
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Edit: never mind I was confused
  9. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Can you tell me your loadout for your earth battle tank? I’m really curious how you made it work with amulet. Always glad to see another player doing things differently.
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I would say your safer just switching amulet for tetra its safer give a pretty good boost on its own and better for the whole group. as opposed to taxing the healers to get a little more damage when if your good enough you can dominate with out any of it