Trivial suggestion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsceneBoy, Jan 17, 2022.

1. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

We dont need them but, consider mounts

theyre just fun

thats all, have a nice day
    • Like x 7
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Would love to see mounts. Easy upvote.
  3. Star King Active Player

This was asked for before at least in regards to tech/acrobat users. Speedsters don't need mounts as they can run faster then any mount. Characters with flight, including skimmers, don't need them either.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We were just talking about this last week. There are some HIVE vehicles I want to collect.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Think of it like a trinket that temporarily changes your movement. We don't need it but it would be fun to play with.
    • Like x 2
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Meh, more hinderance than anything.
    We teleport rite where the missions are
    Rite around the corner from there is where the enemys are

Its whatever, im indifferent but it seems like ALOT of dev effort and time for little to no gain financially and its almost certainly no benefit to the players. Not in the grand scheme anyway.
    • Like x 1
  7. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

TBH, I don't see most vehicles or mounts that aren't flying like the Batwing from Batman Day working very well in this game. The streets would... not exactly be easy to drive through and I'm sure people would do so much annoying stuff, mainly blocking things off and getting in the way, both intentionally and not. Though I wouldn't mind more flying ones since those very much can work, as shown by the Batwing trinket. Maybe we could get like an Invisible Jet, maybe one of those Thanagarian ships we have a bunch of base items of, maybe that Joker blimp thing, maybe some kind of Lantern construct plane/ject/blimp/rocket or something, maybe like a Brainiac ship of some sort, a Whirlibat would be funny, little news or SWAT helicopter, stuff like that.
    • Like x 1
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

How about a helicopter that says Joker on the back.
  9. Eve YouTuber

Would love mounts. I play Guild Wars 2 and I can't live without my Jackal, Raptor, Skimmer and Springer. There are other mounts that I haven't gotten yet but I literally can't without using them xD They could sell skins too, it could be somewhat "Faster" movement, or skim above water even if you're not a skimmer on a huge eagle or something would be cool.

Adding some screenshots, why not:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Star King Active Player

Are you just trying to give the Joker another way to drop his laughing death gas on the city? Because, that would bad. Besides, he's actually crazy enough to purposefully try to crash that thing into or onto a certain someone, and we can't let that happen. lol
  11. Eve YouTuber

I mean the villains will let it happen... (My villainous side who's been sleeping for years wakes up slowly and creeping...)
  12. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

I was always indifferent to mounts but, I've recently been playing ffxiv, didn't know I wanted a flying car til I got one.

We've no need at all in terms of practicality tho, I agree. However knowing the devs they'd get their money's worth with such cosmetics.