Get Your Forum Badges!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, May 19, 2014.

1. The Earthworm New Player

Nevermind - found them. Not much to find though.
    • Like x 1
  2. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

If you are using the stretched style for the forums the badges option will not appear in the menu under settings. If this happens to you, change to the default style and it will appear (did the test changing back and forth and found the glitch).

Hope this helps.

See you around.
    • Like x 3
  3. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Devs,

The forum code need a little fix or eliminate the stretched style.

See my last post about it:
  4. Maniacal Mayhem New Player

Thank you very much. I was using stretched and was wondering where my badges were. Appreciate the help. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Harashima New Player

6. El El Committed Player

I dont understand why psn does not have Legendary badges,the pc players has all access badge.
    You make it feel as if psn players did is not really contribute to ur succes.

I think its fair for psn players to have legendary badge,im not just a psn player.Im one of those players that always have legendary subscription for over 3 years now.

To be honest i dont really feel appreciated at the moment,if you create things like badges do it right.

Either remove pc all access badge or add psn legendary badge.

How wil we see who is legendary,premium or free2play players?make badges for those as well.

All acces vs psn players is just torturing me and is not acceptable for all those legendary players who supported you all these years.
    • Like x 1
  7. El El Committed Player

I think there are more psn players on the forum.
  8. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

I can has badges? I'd rather get a t-shirt.....
    • Like x 1
  9. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

not even the first movie it was used in..
  10. Red Mist New Player

total noob moment right now cant find preferences in forum acc page were do i find it?
  11. GuardsmanX Active Player

Still just the same PSN badge! I'm a USPC player.

Why no new badges yet? I made these in less than 5 minutes!!!
  12. Ace1 Dedicated Player

How about this "FNL Participant Badge"
  13. Engineer Bear New Player

Good evening,

I am a monthly PSN Legendary and also a PC Premium player. When I click on the green button, it does not show any badges. May I request some help?

Thank you for your time.

How do you change styles? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  14. Star King Active Player

This doesn't seem to work for me. I use the ps4 to play the game and have a yearly subscription. But I can't for the life of me get my psn badge to show and don't have All Access membership for some reason. I used my psn login to be able to use the Forum, so I don't see where I went wrong.
  15. Wallachia Devoted Player

Step 1: notice that the post was made 8 years ago.
  16. Star King Active Player

Doesn't matter as long as it is still active and as per form rules that there can't be 2 threads of the same nature.
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

All Access is for PC only.
  18. Wallachia Devoted Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.

In the magical world where people can bend logic to their whims, maybe. But in the REAL world, it is important to consider the thread`s post date because:

- The author of this thread no longer works for DBO
    - The information is heavily outdated
    - It is not a problem to make a new thread over a subject posted 8 years ago.

But hey, feel absolutely free to ignore reality if you prefer to butt heads like you are doing right now.
  19. Star King Active Player

Harsh, I'm still new and learning as I go. I don't need to be thrashed for simply doing what I thought was right.
    • Like x 3
  20. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Welcome!