Fanboys is Recruiting USPC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WastedMind, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

And me.
  2. Little MD Well-Known Player

Fanboys is recruiting more players! we have players playing all tiers of difficulties. If you never wanna tackle elite raids, that's cool, we got days we run old content for feats and drops. If you want to tackle old elites to finally get those elite pieces from Titans or Atlantis Elites, we got you. If you're looking for people that's willing to fall daring greatly in top elite content and get back up and try again as a league, Fanboys is the league. PM any of these fine people for more details:

RedKryptonite
    Magmaflash
    PhD
    XKalxElx
    MagicalMelons Barbie
    Xiuhcoatal
    Lit Lad
    Gypsy Hex
    Lonn Jordan
    Dubb Lantern
    • Like x 1
  3. PaGoose New Player

I am interested in joining your ranks
    • Like x 1
  4. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Hope you find what your looking for with us. We are glad to have you!
  5. dss New Player

Fanboys is recruiting more players! we have players playing all tiers of difficulties. If you never wanna tackle elite raids, that's cool, we got days we run old content for feats and drops. If you want to tackle old elites to finally get those elite pieces from Titans or Atlantis Elites, we got you. If you're looking for people that's willing to fall daring greatly in top elite content and get back up and try again as a league, Fanboys is the league. PM any of these fine people for more details:

RedKryptonite
    Magmaflash
    PhD
    MagicalMelons Barbie
    Lit Lad
    Gypsy Hex
    Lonn Jordan
    Dubb Lantern
    SloGinFizz
    Sanichara
  6. Little MD Well-Known Player

Bumping it. Come join us, we are most active between 9pm to 11pm eastern and have discord to schedule raids and feats.
  7. Shan1980 New Player

I am interested in joining your League, I will try to see if I can PM one of those people.
  8. dss New Player

np dude. I am usually on Sanichara or SloGinFizz
  9. Shan1980 New Player

I tried a bunch of times but you were not on :(
  10. dss New Player

Aight....maybe the times we are in game are not lining up. What's the name of your toon, and I'll have the other members look out for you. Most of us are usually on between 7pm to 12a, EST.
  11. Faelwolf Active Player

These are a great group of guys and gals, if I do get time to really play the game once more, I wouldn't hesitate to join up with them again. (But that darn R/L keeps getting in the way!)
  12. TH3T1T4N New Player

Hello, Im interested in joining.. Right now Im CR 340 but with a mere 130 SP and my priority right now is to get those SP up.

In game ID - TH3T1T4N

Will try and see If I can PM one of those people listed above to get an invite.
  13. Moon Light Active Player

Good morning. I filled out an application and I did get access to the site but not sure what the next steps are.
  14. chillinTim New Player

you guys got a discord?
  15. dss New Player

yes we do...
    RedKryptonite - Discord is DarkProducer#1732
    Magmaflash - Discord is 13rocket13#8827
    Sanichara - Discord is Sanichara#2079
    PhD - Discord is PhD#7250
    Lit Lad - Discord is Lit#8456
    Lonn Jordan - Discord is Lonn Jordan#6238
    Dubb Lantern - Discord is Dubb#0247

send one of us a message for an invite if ur still interested.
  16. Little MD Well-Known Player

Sanichara
    RedKryptonite
    Magmaflash
    PhD
    XKalxElx
    MagicalMelons Barbie
    Lit Lad
    Gypsy Hex
    Lonn Jordan
    Dubb Lantern
  17. opi New Player

Fanboys is recruiting, once again. We pride ourselves in being that bridge between "da fudge is this pool of crap on ground?" and the "shield, bait the lunge on shark, and play tag" in survival mode. We rise and fall together as a team, since the dawn of DCUO in 2011.

Come try us out. I promise, if you like learning and playing as a team, you'll have fun.

Active eastern 8 to 12pm, varies on weekends.
  18. Designated Well-Known Player

Still recruiting?