Can't Find The Vault

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by vickman1990, Jan 13, 2022.

1. vickman1990 New Player

Hello thank you for your help I am retuning player from PS3 and from XBOX. I am back on PC I am looking for the ambush bug vault mission but I did not get it I am not cr62 I did the research and devl mission. is the vault still a thing is what i am asking if so where did i might have gone wrong and yes I do not see it in the on duty tab
  2. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

They removed it. :( It does return during some seasonals so keep that vault ticket.
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

The vault was removed from daily login and all the items you would get in it would be distributed to other areas of the game. The same for the daily stabilizer duo. Both of these return periodically with events or bonus weeks.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

No vault with this event. But the vault will return in February with Valentine's Day event.
    • Like x 1
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Vault tickets don't function like that anymore. You can click them and automatically receive vault rewards (as if you ran the whole thing). So click them all asap!
    • Like x 1
  6. Thezedd New Player

WHAT?!?! Vick we're quitting!! lol

dang that stinks though.
  7. Emoney Dedicated Player

As others said, it's gone, but if there is a certain style or item you were farming...
    Everyday there is a daily reward for logging in. You get tokens for Dr. Fates vendor which is in the new HQ, House of Legends, (Fate is in the main room, observatory, near the middle open world teleporter.) All of the drops from the vault are there, as well as some auras, and items that were in the promethium boxes. The member monthly rewards are also being put there eventually.
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

PRO TIP: Open them on 2x Nth drop weeks for 2x the drops....well till they see this message and 'fix' it.
  9. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

Don’t do it! You’ll be exploiting a bug and might be banned. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Oh, I ate all mine the night BEFORE they went away. Dur....that was a mistake. I did find some on an alt and noticed the 2x a while back. It's not really an exploit though as the vault drops were also doubled on 2x weeks though...so it follows logic the loot pinatas would be too.
    • Like x 1