"Themysciran" Lair Contest Announcement :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Massive Thank You and announcement of a contest \ giveaway I am about to host for DCUO Players on ALL servers. :p I am still sorting out rewards, and I will need the community's help for US PC&PS, XBOX and Switch servers (As I do not own either of the platforms, but I have friends who can receive the rewards and mail them to winners, and If you have anything you don't need, I am sure there are players who would appreciate it in the giveaway, and I gave most of what I have in my latest twitter giveaway. xD)

I hit 1,000 Subs on YouTube and I want to thank the Community with a fun contest, that everyone can participate.

Contest Details:
    Decorate a Themysciran Themed Base. I will tour live on US PC PS and EU PC PS. For other servers, send screenshots here or a video link so I can show it during the stream. The best Themysciran bases will receive either a material, accessory or aura. There will be 5 winners from each server.
    • Theme: Themyscira \ Amazonian, you can use any lair you want.
    • Stream Date: TBD\Depends on Entries
    • US Character for base tours: WorldOfZoe (Let me know base name & server in comments)
    • EU Character for base tours: BaseCrafter (Let me know base name & server in comments)
    • Xbox and Switch can post pics here, send a link to a video touring their bases, you can also DM me - I will show them live aswell through screenshots\videos and announce winners. Leave me your character names and I will have people send you the rewards.
    • A Sub is not a must, but will help my channel's growth!
    • Only one Entry per person. Has to be your base, and decorated by You, and nobody else.
    • You can also decorate a League Hall, and enter with that. (Just as FYI, the focus is lairs).
    As soon as I have dates & rewards sorted out, I will officially greenlight entries. So take your time - but get to work! ;)Official video with more details will be uploaded later today, but I think this covers it up pretty much.

And may the best Amazon wins!

Follow up with my Twitch channel to see when I go live and tour the bases and announce winners:
    https://www.twitch.tv/metanlte

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  2. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

.....sadly um i wont be able to help like i have in the past Zoe. kinda hard for a person to use a console if its busted lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Achikah All About That Base

Congrats, Zoe!

This sounds like a ton of fun. Seems like I have a new priority for what's getting decorated next. I'll be sure to let my league know as well; I'm sure they'll be interested in entering too. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Don't worry! :p I will figure out how to reward Switch and XBOX just incase I don't have rewards for them ready in time

Yay!!! I can't wait to see all the entries!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

well i was speaking more in terms of ps/pc cuz i dont do the other consoles, but yeah i think you still had a fair amount of stuff left for usps from the last time someone cleaned his inventory lol but i will get in touch again after i get back oh say march 2023 (profanity being spewed about the redorkulus price of even a used ps4)
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Oh yep I gave them all in my previous giveaway on Twitter, so I have a very few left ;) I appreciate it tho and hoping to see you coming back soon!
  7. L T Devoted Player

No chance of fixing it? The PS3 was a difficult patient, but the PS4 is essentially an AMD based PC.

Alternately, an old laptop should be able to run the PC client. Not your same account but free accounts are much more playable these days.
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

Good news!!! My partner for this giveaway - Curse Bringer is offering a prize for the best base on all servers. It will be a printed Iconic NPC model of your choice. :>
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. JeanGrey Active Player

This is amazing, thanks for the opportunity! :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Well, themyscira is for females, so if i turn my house into a themysciran paradise, ill be homeless lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

There are actually men on Themyscira according to....New 52 I think? xD but - It can be an interesting project :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Congrats! Thanks again for everything you do for DCUO. Also I'm glad the Gazette is back. I wish you and your friends never to lose interest and motivation again.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Hopefully, It just feels right to bring it back as my channel's main focus was and will always be DCUO :) And thank you!!!
    • Like x 1
  14. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i tried but there was no joy so it can RUST....... IN.......... PEACE *insert Undertakers eyeroll here* lol but i do have a pc account and no its not my main but ive been slowly working on the account.
    • Like x 2
  15. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

I may have a few things in "storage" to donate. :D:D:D! Let me know if there is anything "specific" that you are looking to give as a prize.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Any Material/Aura can work, just trying to make sure I have something for second and third place on other servers
  17. Achikah All About That Base

I got so excited over the base competition aspect, I missed the call to action. Let me know if you need help with the prizes for the US PS/PC server. I packrat to satiate my spending habits on base furniture, so I usually have a few things lying around and would be happy to help out.
    • Like x 1
  18. Starblast Well-Known Player

I know I have seen vids out there before with really awesome ones but it's been a minute so I know it's possible. If only they would make a Paradise Island Lair/League Hall. I mean with the LH they can literally just use the same theme but make the outside be Paradise Island or a Darkened Gotham Typhon Monster invasion-like one!

You're silly. They have colossal generals which guard the Gates of Tartarus on Themyscira. And don't forget...some men have been recruited as Star Sapphires. Never hurts to make an impassioned male GL. They had a Hal Jordan impassioned skin in Injustice 2. Just sayin.
    • Like x 1
  19. myandria Item Storage

Oh, ok. I do have a few auras/materials/chromas I can donate; who do I send them to?
  20. Eve YouTuber

You can send them to WorldOfZoe I will move them to my bank character on US. I appreciate it!