Happy Anniversary! Gifts & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Aislin New Player

Happy Anniversary! And thank you for the gifts. I am have a question. Are we supposed to receive a deed for the House of Legends Lair? Once I accepted the design, on my PS4 account (I am sending this from my PC account because it's easier), I received nothing. Do I have to go somewhere to get it? Or what do I have to do? Please help.
  2. Lowest New Player

Everyone should be able to receive the gifts as long as their suspension is lifted before the event is over for this event that would be January 31st. Unless something changed
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You don't receive a deed. You can head into one of your existing bases to relocate it to the house of legends, or you can grab a new deed from the marketplace.
    • Like x 4
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

pretty sure, once you've accepted it in the claim window, that's your lot. now, just got to your base & try relocating. it should just show up in the options.

or! what Mepps said.
  5. jsbjsb2020 New Player

You indicated that "The anniversary event is back, featuring open world missions, the Centennial Collapse Raid, the Speed Force Flux Raid, and A World Past Hope and Fear Solo." Why haven't I been able to find the solo mission "A World Past Hope and Fear"? Will this be added at a later time?
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

there's an npc standing by a portal / gateway in the open world missions staging area ( near Cyborg ). talk to her.
  7. an81angel Well-Known Player

Will the new material/chroma be available "account wide" on the marketplace like the previous years, or are we only able to get duplicates from the event?
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Still waiting for an answer to this question about the Lex Corp 2022 Armor Set.
  9. sebfm Well-Known Player

It is unlockable on other characters using replay badges. Just did it on my main after using CR310 on an alt :)
    • Like x 1
  10. sebfm Well-Known Player

Happy Anniversary, Thx all the team for all this awesome content. The development of the House of Legends and this new room available in there are real great additions. The decos and the gifts are awesome.
    Otherwise, it's so cool to face anniversary event once again, especially when Legion of Doom Episode is currently presenting another part of the story, so did Flashpoint. The new way to develop history accross episodes is really immersive and smooth. Thx a lot :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Superb! The character I need the updated styles on the most is already over CR 310, so the game won't let me use the CR Skip on him.
  12. Aislin New Player

Thank you, Mepps. I will try that.
    Btw, I wanted to thank you and the team for doing such a great job on the game over the years. My hubby and I have been playing since 2011 and we love it. So, thank you again.
    • Like x 1
  13. Avelox Active Player

I do wish there was a way to claim the boost for those of us who have a max number of characters all over 310. I would at the very least use the artifact pack if nothing else. Kind of a silly question but is there a way to unlevel an alt? I imagine if I delete all the gear I have on an alt it still wouldn't work because that character achieved the higher tier. Does anyone know this for sure? I'd gladly regrind a litlle CR in order to claim the few perks of the boost.
  14. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I unable to used these CR skip s because on my account I reach max characters 32 & they all have over CR 333+
    It be a great idea for dcuo if let’s players buy more characters.
    ( your post I think deleting items defeats the purpose of leveling a character but yup goes under the CR for the skip token)
    Oh well
  15. Metallomen New Player

Thanks a lot to Mepps and the team!!! Russia loves your game! )) I've been playing since 2013.
    • Like x 1
  16. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

There is no way to lower your Combat Rating. The CR displayed on the Character Selection Screen, League Roster and your Stats is the highest you have reached, and will never go down.

Only way for you to use the free Skip, would be to delete a Toon, create a new Skip, put Art Starter Pack in Shared Bank, delete Skip, Restore deleted Toon. Biggest downside is that Skip is usually unavailable as a name :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

But this game doesn't like Russia. No russian language since launch to present days... It's 11 years and a lot of lost players(customers)...:(
  18. Avelox Active Player

Yeah, that's sort of what I figured. I never tested the theory, so I was hoping I was wrong. I'm not going to delete and restore a toon just to get a style and artifact pack. I guess I'll just sit on the boost and maybe claim it on EU server or something, lol.
  19. IllOtaku New Player

Is the game back online?
  20. Paragon Prime New Player

I think this was the best timing I ever had in a video game. I am a returning player and I forgot the Anniversary was in January, haven't played the game in quite some years, and this skip just saved me from having to grind all the way up! Awesome Job, Daybreak hats down to you for all the improvements and fixes you added to this game that I once called favorite, hopefully will call it again!