Confirmed untradable gifts

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Melusine Midnight, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I noticed I can trade the new Lair style, but not the deco pack along with it.

Similarly, I can trade the artifact starter pack, but not the seals of preservation.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, and love these gifts! I'd just like to put them all on my new 310 toon, and well...
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For seals: we used the wrong version of the seals of preservation. We will have the right version in the gift with our next hotfix, but we won't be able to change any already claimed gifts. Very sorry about that.

For the base stuff: we made a mistake and have included two decor packs in the gift instead of one. Here's how it works/should work:

The lair itself is account bound, so you can pass it to whichever character. Then, whichever character consumes the lair gets a free decor pack (character bound) granted as part of the lair/lair bundle. That's exactly how the wayne manor lair worked.

Our mistake is we ALSO included a decor pack in the gift on its own, so you have an extra decor pack but it will be character bound to whichever character you claimed the gift on. Sorry these are not account bound, but you shouldn't actually have them in the first place!

Let me know if there are other questions/issues.
    • Like x 6
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it intended that we cant redeem/claim the new base theme for other characters?
  4. fm0987 Committed Player

Weird, the SoP were tradeable for me
    edit: (from the free cr skip anyway)
  5. fm0987 Committed Player

Apparently
    To claim your free Member Gift, you must be a member and then log in between now and January 31, 2022. Players can upgrade to membership and then log in to receive the Member Gift. One per account. Additional House of Legends Lairs, Base Item Packs, and Bleed Chromas can be found in the Marketplace.”
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Thank you for clarifying, the extra deco pack really confused me, but turned out to be awesome!
  7. Mister Rook New Player

Just to clarify, we only get the one base then? The marketplace version noted that it should be available for all characters by redeeming it. I assume it's just a one-time freebie for a single character then, and we would eventually have to purchase the marketplace one later if we wanted an account-wide version? The marketplace version is already greyed out as "purchased" but no other character can redeem it, so it's just a little confusing.