Confirmed receiving double gifts after relogging

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Eve, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

I seem to have gotten another set of base items after equipping the lair and relogging (I have loading issues for a few days) and another person reports on discord that he got another artifact cache. I am not sure if intended, but please look into it.
    • Like x 3
  2. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

Same, but I didn't relog, another HoL Decor Pack gift popped up as soon as I opened the first one. EU PC if it matters...

I haven't opened the 2nd one yet...
    • Like x 2
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I have another one as well, just left it in inventory.

Seems like double artifact xp didn't work for the 220,000 I got, this another bug?
  4. Eve YouTuber

Yes I think Mepps said they will turn it back on soon
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The double decor pack has been identified. Enjoy!

We don't see any way extra XP is going out, so please let us know if you see that.
    • Like x 6
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I'm guessing that means we keep the decor?!- thanks!
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Also Mepps is it intended that after opening the decor pack you can trade the items within to alts or even donate to league?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 2
  9. KittyKatora New Player

Oh! Just came to report this, had the decor pack granted twice! So we can keep? I haven't opened either of them yet just in case.
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

You can keep.
    • Like x 2
  11. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Sweet! I was waiting to accept the second set just in case it was something screwy. But twice the furniture is awesome. Thanks.
  12. Snyderverse New Player

After I used the Nth metal gifts in my main, I logged in last night with an alt and received another gift of Nth metal. Is this supposed to happen?
  13. fm0987 Committed Player

Was one from the member gifts and one from the cr skip? (you get a few nths from the cr skip too)
  14. Snyderverse New Player

Yes, the second one was from the CR skip. Thanks for clarifying, I did not know that.