Server Downtime - January 11, 2022 - Anniversary Event & Gifts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Wowstefan69 New Player

anyone else gets error 0x0100 when they try to start? Or is it cus servers are down?
  2. Whazues Well-Known Player

well if we go by the test server then 1 of the rewards could be an anniversary type of emblem or some kind of base item with a possible cr skip 290 or maybe a higher one we will just have to wait for the 9 hours downtime to end to find out but might not get the gifts until the next day since it seems to go that way
    • Like x 1
  3. Whazues Well-Known Player

not relly they wont show the pics until the downtime is over and the event is starting thats how they've been doing it you just clicked too soon so not click bait just impatience's for wanting to see what the 2022 stuff will be
  4. Whazues Well-Known Player

so an uplink that sends out a flock of ducks just annoying everyone with quacking yea might not happen unless it was an april fools day gift just to be used as a prank
  5. Whazues Well-Known Player

i saw that in the test server the first color slot changes depending on the color you put into it while the other 2 seem to be set as grey or black atleast thats what i saw with my test server character it would look cool on my quantum character Raiqua Tinium
  6. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 7
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  8. Lowest New Player

9. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  10. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Zoe is an Undercover Dev
    • Like x 3
  12. Eve YouTuber

Still awaiting my payment 6 years later then LOL
    • Like x 1
  13. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I've had my suspicions lol.
    • Like x 1
  14. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

Undercover? Terrible disguise! :p
    • Like x 1
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

anyone got any idea what the House of Legends base looks like?
  16. Smashbang Wallop Well-Known Player

The pessimist in me says Manor reskin, the optimist hopes not....
    • Like x 1
  17. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Fingers crossed it's huge and all base items and amenities have free placement.
    • Like x 3
  18. earth1958 New Player

Quick question: So the lex luthor suit is the new reward for this anniversary, but does that mean that old rewards won't be available from previous years? I've been looking forward to getting the flash outfit.
  19. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Well I think we are all missing the most important thing here.........this game has been around since 2011, and STILL no working toaster for our base!! What about that devs!? I'm broken. No toaster, rabid battle squirrels, or attack duck uplink. Look devs I know you love making your fancy game work, but picture it: Heat of battle, everyone has lost hope. Then with a touch of the button.....quack, quack, quack (which in duck speak means kill, kill, kill) and BAM!! Boss is down.:D
    • Like x 1
  20. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I'd LOVE to see an Arkham Asylum Themed Lair. This of all the Baddies we could Lock up in our Bases
    • Like x 1