Test Discussion Anniversary 2022: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Jan 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Thank you!

And yes, co-signing updating the Legion Flight Ring's stats or making one (perhaps buyable after the Flight Ring feat?) with updated stats.
    • Like x 2
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

Can look into that.

Also an acrobat ring. There are more agile characters in use in the next episode...
    • Like x 11
  3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Awesome, thank you so much. I wonder if a future-proof solution might be to make these rings scaling ring boxes?
    • Like x 4
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Skimming ring as well? Maybe that's something you could make and put back in old content with Mister Miracle in it as a chase item :)
    • Like x 4
  5. Sophie Fatal New Player

Would be nice if there was a way to just upgrade items like this through crafting the old ring into a new one with current purple-tier CR.
    • Like x 1
  6. DocElysian Active Player

Would loveeee these rings to update stats every episode. It would really help for those that want to keep using whirling dervish without having to go super speed lol
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Seeing how the Skimming is something you need to buy in the MP.... might not be an option.

But I would love some Mister Miracle skimming disks added to the game. ;)
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Any chance of adding Ultimate Soldier or the Paradox guys as statues this year still? Don’t remember seeing them
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

The Inertron Gear IL increase is great but can we have the Mark Cost lowered to at least 10 Qwardian Crowns?

Currently, the Particle Powered Feats requires this Gear OR the Qwardian Gear from Qward TC or Booster Gold. The Price cost for 2022 Vendor Items already makes it to where you need to use Replay badges or Alts to complete this year alone but it certainly requires this Feat so the Raids give 20 Crowns instead of 18. New Players or those missing this Feat are at a disadvantage. Especially ones that still have to complete last year or Prior's feats and vendor items.

Last year saw AMAZING changes to the Seasonals with increased Currency for the content. I know we have more missions than those others here but the Cost is a bit staggering and doesnt leave any room to miss a day or allow a life outside the game cause you know, life happens.
  10. xxastinosxx Level 30

Guys! where can you download the client for the test server?
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

12. xxastinosxx Level 30

13. abdul qayyum New Player

Hi, can include swimming ring? The animations from atlantis dlc.
    • Like x 2
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

What if we got swimming as movement ability. Suspend disbelief and let us swim in the air .
    • Like x 1
  15. GermanM Committed Player

That would be very nice to see :D
  16. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they could make things of this nature percentage based and no cr attached and they could always stay current like a great item to scale would be the boo belt
  17. an81angel Well-Known Player

Will the chroma/material from the anniversary event be added to the marketplace as an account wide item? I have 30 alts and can't possibly grind it out on all of them and still keep my job >.>
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.