Sooo what’s this beetle suit?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trykz, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

If you enjoy DC media get to know Blue Beetle on Young Justice, great depiction of the character. (Modern version, Jaime Reyes)
    • Like x 2
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bhaahaha
    • Like x 1
  3. Trykz Dedicated Player

Thanks! And I do!, so i will :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

I have lists. And those two just went on them.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

According to you maybe, but not to the vote. And, as it was my post that first suggested this style in the contest thread and got all the upvotes, I can safely say that your opinion on this is very much the minority.
    • Like x 3
  6. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

I voted for styles I liked until they were out then I voted on styles of characters we don't have in game and deserve to be
    • Like x 2
  7. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

There's really no style that looks unique as his, he looks bad*%s! Basically DC's symbiote.
    • Like x 3
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Thank you both Melusine Midnight and BumblingB for the show recommendations! I will I have to look for them. I am guessing I will have to have a subscription to WB streaming service in order to watch these shows, which atm I do not have.
  9. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

I could be wrong but aren't the shows part of the DC hub on HBO Max?
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes.
  11. Quantomane Level 30

Well idk either, I voted for Queen Marella.
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Also DC Universe Infinite has the entire DC runs of Both the Ted Kord and Jamie Reyes comic series. If you subscribe to that you can read them there and/or on Amazon/Comixology
  13. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]I can't speak to the superhero, but here's an album cover of the Beatles in blue.
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This one is actually Blue Beetle III, there were 2 before him! ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Oh alright, I am not too familiar with Blue Beetle sadly!
    • Like x 2
  16. Aren Sul Committed Player

No snarkiness in my reply. I'm honestly trying to be helpful.
    I often go to Wikipedia for stuff like this. I'm pretty familiar with almost all the DC characters and most Marvel, but every so often I come across one I'm not. A good portion of the write-ups give a full story including history, powers and appearances in other media, while the minor heroes and villains end up with brief paragraphs in an alphabetical listing.

Anyways, here's Blue Beetle:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Beetle
    • Like x 1
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I voted and even campaigned for the Blue Beetle style because I like techy styles and am a Titans fan. Adding to that, I was a little miffed he was left out of the Titans episode so my thinking was at least he could get representation in the game via a style.
    • Like x 1
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think people even ship Kord and Booster in-universe, I’ve seen panels of them denying it rather vehemently. :D
  19. BumblingB I got better.

There was a very sad inside joke that was sort of canon in the comics. Giffen and Maguire got to do the JLI series "I can't believe it's not the justice league." Which was right before Identity Crisis and Countdown where they turned Max evil. Everyone was saying that Sue Dibny was pregnant and she said she wasn't. She attacked Ted and Michael saying that if she was pregnant they were gay. They said they aren't gay and she shouted, "And I'm not pregnant." Fast forward to Identity Crisis, it turned out she was pregnant when she was murdered and thus the writers were sort of saying that Ted and Michael were in a relationship. It was a very sad inside joke.

But with that said, nothing has been "officially" canonized for their preferences in partners. I would think if anyone would be, it would be Booster. Ted was written to be a sex crazed idiot with women on the mind, literally, there was an issue of JLI where they went into his mind and oh man there were problems, but if they ever did have them as a couple, I wouldn't mind that either. They are definitely the best pair! :D
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I’ve always shipped Booster with Tix…er, Terri Collins (especially since Boosters son Rip Hunter now has the same color hair as Terri)