Not A Bug Multiversal Bleed Collection Not Dropping

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Mr Liberty, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Mr Liberty New Player

I have been trying to finish The Multiversal Bleed collection and the pieces I need (White Wolf Fur, Musica Universalis Sheet Music, and Torn Bat-Pirate Sail) all drop from various stages of Metal Pt. II: Batscape according to the wiki. I've been farming it for about three weeks now, thinking that the drops might just be exceedingly rare. But, I'm not receiving *any* collection pieces from Batscape, let alone the ones I need, and I'm thinking it might be a bug.

-I know I am not loot locked from these runs and I'm still getting rewards, just not collection pieces.
    -I have tried mixing up which of the Dark Knights I fight during the Batcave portion of the mission with no luck.
    -I thought maybe the pieces came from collection nodes, but I used a Radar Enhancer and there are none in this instance.

I know I am not the only person having this issue, they just posted in a different forum: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/the-multiversal-bleed.319051/

I am on the US Xbox server, running an Xbox One. Please help!
    • Like x 1
  2. Mr Liberty New Player

Been a month since I posted this and I'm still not getting any drops. If I'm just doing something wrong, can someone please just tell me what it is?
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

White Wolf Fur drops at the end of the Batcave fight. Musica Universalis Sheet Music Sample drops after the Bat Family fight.Torn Bat-Pirate Sail drops from Barbatos.
    • Like x 1
  4. Stranger Well-Known Player

Well, here on EU it's working fine. Dropped Bat-Pirate Sail at Barbatos yesterday. Maybe just unlucky. :-(
    But i feel your pain. I ran VMF about 60 times already, i only dropped 1 collection at all.
    Damn RNG Feats :D
    • Like x 1
  5. DCLegend83 Level 30

Has anybody been having issue with the collection drop rate from the Metal II alert? Run it like 50 times already with full team and no one got any piece from both boss.

thats 400 chance of dropping a piece and yet zero.

EU PS if anyone has spare pieces.
    The Multiversal Bleed collection.
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ran that alert every day for 2 years. Got one of them from bane. Sinestro dropped 2 or 3 in that amount of time. Most of the time we went in with 4 league mates. Their luck wasn’t much better. Keep on grinding
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a terrible drop rate, not a bug tho.
  8. DCLegend83 Level 30

huh?
    banes not even in it nor is sinestro.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's thinking of the Metal I alert, Batcave Breach.
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

My bad, but some good news! Only had to run that one for like a year then gave up and bought it.
  11. DCLegend83 Level 30

none in broker for me too buy.
  12. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Don’t doubt it. It’s more likely to drop in an omnibus box I’d think than in the actual alert.
  13. DCLegend83 Level 30

Anyone on the EUserver got
    Ultima Thule Ship Schematics. its a white piece from dawnbreaker in the alert.
    whihc makes it comman and yet can't get it. I have a few of the other pieces which i am willing to trade with.