Test Discussion Anniversary 2022: House of Legends Living Quarters

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by TLantern, Jan 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLantern Developer

Hello everyone! Welcome to the feedback thread for the new updates to the House of Legends, specifically the new section we added for player Lairs and League Halls dubbed the "Living Quarters."

There is a new room in the House of Legends where you can teleport to Lairs and League Halls, as well as create new Leagues from NPC John Stewart.

You can also report any bugs you may find the the Foyer where we added some new decoration for the Anniversary Event.

Known Issues:
    - The new Living Quarters does not have any POI's yet
    - The teleporter in the Foyer says "Enter House of Legends"
    • Like x 4
  2. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Is it the room with the tree? Game lagged on me once and found myself in the wall where I could see the tree
  3. Eve YouTuber

This is great!!! It kind of feels like the area in watch tower where Swamp Things appears every year in the Spring Seasonal. We needed a little green in the house of legends :p Haven't had any issues so far but I will report if I do

Edit: Can we put Bombshell Diana in this room??? By any chance lol or anyone really cause John Stewart is kind of lonely there
  4. Eve YouTuber

Also some feedback on moving the donation box: This will be kind of tedious to run over there every time to donate items. Is there a chance we can still have the donation box where it used to be? I see no harm in it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Without base items vendor this area is futile(for me)... Add base items vendor as soon as you can pls.
    • Like x 3
  6. TLantern Developer

Haha, yes. It's the one with the tree.
    • Like x 1
  7. TLantern Developer

A vendor is coming, the current timeline is TBD.
    • Like x 9
  8. Eve YouTuber

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    • Like x 2
  9. TLantern Developer

What do you mean by where it used to be, are you talking about the Main room with the Orrery in it?
  10. Eve YouTuber

Yes, there. If you are taking it from there, it will be kind of annoying to be forced to run to this area. Having both options to donate will be fine.
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

There is a teleporter in the Foyer that takes you to the Living Quarters and a teleporter that will take you back to Foyer or Main Observation Deck. No running involved. That space where it was will be taken over by SOMETHING at some point. We'll let it stew for now and see if people can get used to the new set up. If pitchforks and torches come for us, we'll see about adding redundancies.
    • Like x 4
  12. Eve YouTuber

Alright, I appreciate the explanation of it, I haven't spent too much time in this area yet so I will hop on test again later.

Also Charon & TLantern you guys are kings for giving us the Base Items vendor!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Why is the Broker all alone by itself in the corner?? No body put Baby in the corner. ;)

But seriously......

One of the nice thing in the Main Room is having the Mail Bank and Broker right next to each other.

There is room right next to the Mail for the Broker. Why not keep it convenient and keep the Broker next to the mail??

Obviously.... there is room to add more stuff to this new area.
    I am curious to see what you may add. ;)
    • Like x 3
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Is it going to be Barter?? ;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Just curious... How are you going to add MORE to House of Legends if all it does it crash enough already? Right now it's the ONLY location in the game in which I (along with everyone else) crash on Xbox Series X. All the time. Please look into it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Charon Lead Content Designer

While that would be nifty, current plan is Cheetah. We got VO for her for that role. She would likely sell the more rare stuff and we're thinking an Ikea like vendor too one day that just had more of the normal stuff. Neither is a super easy task and Cheetah would probably only start with stuff from more recent content and would expand her offerings over time. All this is TBD other than Cheetah is the first NPC we'd use.
    • Like x 5
  17. Chewsy Well-Known Player

Really glad you guys are adding this. Thanks. I hope there will be better ways to sort and filter base items in the upcoming updates, too (especially at these vendors and in the broker).
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It seems like a waste of resources we don't need an area in in the House of Legends for this we can already do that with a few clicks in the menu. I think they should just add the base item vendor in the main area and just call it a day the vendor is what everyone wants.
    • Like x 1
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

It may seem that way, to you, but there are other things coming out on the Anniversary that are still a surprise and are associated with this wing. You certainly are still allowed to feel what you want regarding it but just know, it's not all done just yet and even when the big surprise comes out, there are other things we can do to enhance this section. We wanted to get out what we could for some bug catching and QoL feedback (like moving the broker over to the vault and email kiosks).
    • Like x 11
  20. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Also a phase shifter would be handy
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.