Robot Sidekick skins

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GermanM, Jan 5, 2022.

1. GermanM Committed Player

Hi, guys. Can you please do something with the robot sidekick? Its ugly and no fit for most of the super powers... Surely, gadgets can use it, munitions too, but the rest of the powers no. So please, a new skins for every power would be nice, sell the skins if you want, but just do it... Please.

Sorry for my bad english.
    • Like x 6
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Would love skins for all pets. Especially Robot Sidekick or the Lair Sidekicks.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aetrius Well-Known Player

That would be awesome
  4. Ergotth Committed Player

The lair sidekick should be customizable anyway.
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Skins for the RSK would be awesome, been brought up before, but hopefully it's one of those things that is getting it's turn soon.

I remember years ago there was talk about being able to customize your sidekick (base one) but, no fruition.
    • Like x 1
  6. Achikah All About That Base

+1
    RSK and other pet reskins would be awesome.

Also, just to piggyback slightly, base Sidekicks in general need some reskin love, especially given how vast the pool is for Henchmen uplinks. The Metal/Shadow Manbats are cool but they're one variation in a sea of henchmen. Support roles wanna accessorize too. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

A thread requesting robot sidekick skins appears here every 6-12 months and receives lots of positive responses. It’s something that could be monetised on the marketplace too, I reckon. Not sure why ideas that are universally popular like this don’t get implemented, but unrequested and unpopular features frequently do.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Being honest? They can't easily nickel and dime us for it. If they charge $20 or more for it, people won't buy it like they want. However, if they charge less for it, they'll feel the need to make it something that needs resources funneled at it over time, but can be sped up with Marketplace purchases, like artifacts or allies. Otherwise, it'd be tied to time capsules. Monetization rules this game now.
  9. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

YES!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1